Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

VISCOSITY OF HIS ROOTS (A short story)

Abtigiis   

Ilax

Marka hore horta T&A' dan iga daa? Do you read things upside down? Or your forte is Carabi?

When I opted to study Economics, I was thinking of money. As a young boy, I thought of the name 'Dhaqaale' and equated it with money.

Marka xiga, don't worry about the profession bit. If you think I am forgetting 'say's law", and all the Econometrics puzzles, try me? :D But, the more I look at those books, the more I understand I should have studied sociology,psychology or Literature.

Waryaa, wan ku arkaa inaad hiiyaashi dhagaxa la fal gashaye, yaad ka jugaysaa haabadaas? Waayahey biibiiyaasha waan ka waajeyn! inkastoo la igu yidhi waxay u badan yihiin museeyaal! :D

ilax   

LOL @Muusayal. sory for upside-down, I prefer Tolka than Abtigisa first, i don't think you are in that category of Abtigisa neither Xididkiisa , i garo saaxib halka aan kawado.It was a long time that I was in Dhagaxa ,and used to remember some times. Si kastaba ha haate, habadsanin kuulayntooda yaadan misigine. :D