Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The SOL National Party

Curly   

You know what we really need to clamp down on are those nomads who spend their time trying to increase their number of posts by writing one liners about nonsense. We should start naming and shaming them like the MP's expenses scandal.

Lets start with ...

Ngonge Joined: Apr 2004 posts: 11138 :eek:

^lol, Gadafi and his women bodygaurds, I need to find me a Hijabi one.

There was me thinking.... we're going to have SOL National Party as in Party

Seriously, I thought this was an idea to set up a real SOL national party that has policies and agenda to run for the control of the back home, Somalia.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Curly:

You know what we really need to clamp down on are those nomads who spend their time trying to increase their number of posts by writing one liners about nonsense. We should start naming and shaming them like the MP's expenses scandal.

Lets start with ...

Ngonge Joined: Apr 2004 posts:
11138 :eek:

I tried to fight the 'one line' disease years ago, Curly. I am proud to say I lost. icon_razz.gif

Curly   

And you wonder why they're taking your jobs!

You're too lazy to try, much like the rest of working class Britian. icon_razz.gif

I rest my case!

Baluug   

LOL that Muriidi's an eccentric, to say the least. :D His location says Vladivostok, I'm thinking those Russians really messed with his head.

Carafaat   

Ngonge, gardaro ayaad wadaa. Laakinse waan ka horeeyaa, I have a dozen of alibi's and witnesses.

XX and JB can testify for my blood lineage, Abtigiis can vouch for my political ideals, Somalina can testify for my ciyaal xafadnes and Alpha Blondy is a witness and can testify I am Eurotrash, you can see how he ignores Euro threads.

Only my manlyhood has no SOL witness. Any volunteers?

nuune   

^^ Having Alpha Blondy in that list lolz, the man thinks Turkish Airlines carried food aid yesterday, Carafaad waa bilaa saaxiib, but he is cool, and everywhere, had Blue stayed and accepted him, he would have being a changed man, so as they say a woman changes a man into anything(I don't know what they change, is that the nappy or something else!!)