Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

What do you like about the city you live in?

I live in London... it's greatest things are the diversity of people and culture, theatres, and shopping(west end)

but the pollution and the weather are quite bad. most of my family have asthma and for last four days i've been weasing... so i am starting to have asthma too.

Im a londoner, so happy to b a londoner.

dont u love london 2?

lol,,,ok

i moved to london when i was 5, previously i was in france for to years, yes im a typicle qaxoonti.

my point is, i dont know any other home but london. no matter how much people say it is crowded and misrable, and the people a grumpy and the weather is horrid,

this is all i know, and im used to it and dont notice any of the above.

i had never stepped out of london since i arrived, ( i aint even been to neighbouring cities) till last year.

i went to Holland for 3 weeks, and i felt homesick, i swear i was crying-tears coming out my eyes- becuase i wanted to retun to london.

before my hellish-holland experience i never really loved london, i used to say i can't wait to move out,(USA, Saudi,Somalia all seemed good destination)....well now i aint going nowhere in the near future!

The best thing about london= the fact that we have so many Mosques and muslims, you can walk and go astray, but somwhere on your way to choas, you will find a brother or sister that has mercy on your poor soul and guides you back to Allahs path.

nothing can compare to that!

well this city so huge! i can go every weekend to a place in the city where i had never visited before.

i am ready to move! any suggestions?

Good Question.. I like the weather, its summer all year. The girls damn they feel hot and they dress sexy damn my eyes enjoy a lot. Oops that was haraam right?

What about the cars, we got all the best brands in good numbers. You see them all over the city even in my garage.@lool you really enjoy driving here, no traffic at all.

Damn what about the concerts, damn last time I saw SAHRO DAWO show LoooL. But I skipped emminem show…..i am too old for Eglish. Time for Somali music.

The restaurant woooow we got all the cuisines name it, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Thai etc. everything this place is a very affordable. We shop from the malls, not the HUUDHAY no more bacadlahii xamar

I will continue next time….got something to do, later

Regards

Where is my Quote… Coming Soon. :D:D:D

La-y-La   

what i like about this city is cuz there are too many of ma ppl around, i feel safe wherever i go like st/paul chick said.

i like all the small/overcrowded so-called somali malls that are just overcrowded with over aged men who have nuting to do and teenagers playing pool whos stares seem like they go skin deep.

other tahn tat i luv everything in this city, dont see maself moving. even though i dont exactly live in mpls, but am only ten minutes away, so no biggy, am always there anyway.

peace and take care.

LOL...Najmah. I hate when they're all staring at u. i think that if they didn't have the pool area we wouldn't get as much staring. But hey it's all about getting business going. But I don't see me moving, other then NY. Minnasoda 4life. smile.gif

La-y-La   

lool@minnesoda 4life.

st.paul chick, i am loving this city, but am wishing for a better to come along in ma country insha;Allah.

peace.

TechBoy   

I dunno, Dubai seems fine. in fact the pic speaks for itself ...

dubaiwallpaper640_two.jpg

..heheheh and to OG-Gurl you said Salimeya beach is the best beach ever..am telling you ...think again !! :D:D:D:D:D:D

A7LA-SHU   

IT MIGHT SOUND CRAZY. BUT FIRST THING I WOULD SAY WE GOT RELIGIOUS PPL.. MANSHA'ALAH THAT I CAN LEARN ONE OR TWO THINGS FROM..

THERE ARE LOTS OF SOMALIS BUT WHO CARES LOL. THEY EVERYWHERE ANYWAYS HAHAHA..

N YEAH NICE WEATHER... SUMMEER OR NOT IS ALWAYS SUNNY UP HERE.. SUNSHINE STATE.. SD CALI YO..

619 THE PLACE TO BE.. :D

XayaT   

Right now i live in this boring lil city. all da maali focks on their lips constantly.too much gossip focks and no mosque nothing going for religion.

but in this summer im gonna move to this funny place. up their is all about tha islam and being a good moslim. Thatz what i love about that city plus my whole family lives their