Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The holy Taxi man

The Zack   

^K, ka qaleenaa maraxa.

Etob wali ma tagin Toronto dhan wali ma iman, I will though insha'allah. Alaab badan meeshaas iga taalo, markaas soo arkaa meeshaas aa ii amaanteen adi iyo Aaliyah.

the taxi driver who refuses to carry alcohol is a man of principle in my book .. who holds his honor and integrity above $$$.

[/QB]

I agree, but the reality of the situation is that here in Canada it would be impossible to avoid all haram things. What are the taxi drivers gonna do, check inside bags of the passengers at the grocery store. Quiz passengers on whether they have pork products in their bags.

Tammy's SOmali Home

^ Agreed it is very difficult to avoid some situations but you are making them out to be inflexible drones ... nobody's saying they should check people's bags.

but they should not knowingly seek out & transport intoxicated people or haram products.

an example would be .. a Muslim taxi driver .. trolling whyte ave. at 3 am .... the litmus test should be .. when he is asked as he surely will be .. "How did you make your living" that he has a satisfactory answer

Originally posted by The Zack:

Naxar, Let's put the topic at hand aside for a minute and let me prove my few points here:

A- You talk against Somali culture

B- You talk ALWAYS against Islam

C- You promote and advocate for "western culture" here in SOL all the time

I will back this up with your exact words.

Banaankaa ku keenaa adeer waxba geed hoostiis haku gabban.

This is funny, good to know that i have an audience but seriously, what is the point? That I am anti East, Somali and Islam? We are entitled to our opinions but I beg to defer.

listen zack, people can disagree. What you consider as against I consider constructive criticism, encouragement of refinement or progress. at the end of the day, my point is that you should focus on the point at hand rather then individuals, if this post was about my positive or negative views of Islam or Somalis , by all means present your case but please leave psychoanalysis to professionals or when its called for.

BTW it is said that "A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure.” ~ Henry Kissinger