Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

Imaan, Waris and Yasmin are UGLY?

looool, yo somalealien, what happen most of your thread, and this one is not going the way you wanted haa lol,

ok they are ugly how is that lool

Curly   

somealien i understood babes, I knew you was taking the piss out of people who judge others. Can you blame these Somalians for being soooooo Duh?!! :confused:

Daamnnn never seen Waris before but damnnn here she is today well all i gotta say is Iiman and her they are like dameer and dabadiis maala dhihi jiray lool.

peace.

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

i agree totally they all are ugly, actually all women are ugly looooooooool

peace

u betta watch ur back og, so u think all women are UGLY, so are u saying ur mama and sisters if u have are UGLY too right??????????????? WATCH WHAT U SAYING BRO...... :mad:

Curly   

I'm really starting to question OG-moti's sexuality :confused:

lol...all woman are ugly!!!...okay whatever rocks you boat, luv! ;)

Anyways...does this mean i can be a model too, it looks like they're taking anyone nower days.

They'd probably welcome me with open arms!!! :D

duds351b.jpg

OG Moti   

Why are u always blame me, and say things i did not say... there is another name here called OG_girl maybe she said things and u blame me for it.. comeon please give me a chance here, even my dear friends Cutelil_girl & Psycho_sue are Questioning my credibility nd reasoning .. this is not good.. i thought we are here all one family understanding defending each other.. i demand an Apology....please peace

king_450   

I must be the only somali man who really don't follow our Models, but after coming this site i find out a lot, who is waris, can some one shed a light for me, so far i have seen Sister Yasmin, and i found out she was in my neighborhood country Canada, what about Waris any one has her pic who can share with us

or for that matter can some one post all three , Iman, Yasmin,Warsi side by side and once for all let's put this to reast. thank you all

Blessed   

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think they are all very beautiful sisters if you look at it purely from an artistic and cat walk perspective. They have nice figures ... YEah, the type of figure ya'll die and starf for.. and there something about their facial features - it is symetrical - really interesting!

I think they are all beautiful in their own way -espcially Iman, man if I look like that when I reach her age --- waan is carwi lahaa :D

But, beauty here is not defined in the conventional Somali way - where girl has to be light skinned, long soft haired with a lil meat.. na mean!

Any how, somone though they looked good and is paying ridiculous sums of money for their 'beauty' - so their ain't no point in hating and raving about it :D

Originally posted by somealien:

well than,

im a c0ck eyed, buck toothed troll with moldy, puss ridden, moles.

LoL....that's some image you painted there, but I'm sure ur beautiful on the inside. ;):D

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaahi waxaan ogaadey in , there was good topics in here, before me joining , so one of it is here, the somali models, i do agree that we Somalians have the best Models around, and i am very Proud of the Sisters, god bless them, stop the fuss and encourage our young ladies to take the next step to conquer the world.

c/salaam