Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

Imaan, Waris and Yasmin are UGLY?

well than,

im a c0ck eyed, buck toothed troll with moldy, puss ridden, moles.

what is this *ph*ascination with putting down people that you D0NT KN0W

Abdinuur   

Maybe you guys can post their pics online and we'll be the judge of that. I've only seen Iman and she aight man. She's about the average Somali chick na mean.

Why is it that most Somalis have BIG AZZ FOREHEAD. This chick told me one time that she can spot and tell a Somali person from other non-Somalis.

It's true though, Somalis got big azz forehead dude. Now, my forehead is aight cuzz I got it from my momma... :D

RaMpAgE   

agree totally they all are ugly

i agree with that.ur spot on ;)

actually all women are ugly looooooooool

but i don't agree with this one. how can u say such a thing ! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Senora   

Originally posted by Abdinuur:

Maybe you guys can post their pics online and we'll be the judge of that.

Well, I'm not trying to judge the girls, but i wouldnt mind seeing the pics of that girl, uhm, the one that starts with a W......

Curly   

I don't think they're ugly...it's all about bone structure and their figures. But I have seen better looking Somali girls out there.

I also don't agree with they way they exploit their bodies for money.

Iman

iman.jpg

Waris

37.jpg

they arent exploiting their bodies, CHANEL, VERSCE and the likes are the ones doing the exploitation, and honestly, runway modeling is pretty damn clean compared to the models doing photos 4 mags like MAXIM and the like.

Nasir   

I don't mind how Iman looks, but is her damn accent that kills me, I wonder if she even somalian sometimes..and about waris she looks like that bold head sudanes model :D . I guess its the 21st century, beauty took back flip and uglyness is the key, so let it be it , if you ugly and you wana make some money go ahead ;)

Ariadne   

I don't think any of them are ugly. They all look like your average Somali girls except with a professional make up artist, hairstylist and world renowned photographer to make them look better.