Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

EID MUBARAK

Aaliyyah   

Eid Mubarak Solers. I hope that Allah swt accepted our prayers and duas in this blessed month.

Tan teedana hana gaadhsiiyo anago cafimaad nabad qabna.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^^yeah usually mosques are overcrowded on the 27th of ramadan. I am not God but I think everything is about intentions so its better to pray tahajud the last 10 days instead of singling just one night. But, the prophet peace and blessings be upon him did say watch more closely to the odd nights. Allahu aclam.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

True say. But, laylatu alqadr could be any night of those 10 nights. It doenst necessary mean it will be on the 27th just more likely. Laylatu alqadr khyrun min alfi shahr..laylatu alqadr is better than thousand months I dont think one would wanna risk it by just flling the mosques on the 27th?..

Anyways, Eid mubarak once again. I hope you folks have a blessed one with your loved ones and thank allah swt that you witnessed this Ramadan. For how many were here last Ramadan and are not here today infact there was a brother who passed away last week and was being prayed on just this past friday subhanalah he was probably looking forward to this eid just like the rest of us....inshallah lets be those who benefit from these last few nights. For it is a blessing from Allah swt to keep giving us a chance to change for the better.... Alhamdulilah for his countless bounties....

salaam

Ismalura   

(Early) eid mubarak Somali nomads. InshaAlah our saum is maqbul and I hope you enjoy the big day.

The Zack, so you come back to Canada like we expected ? I hope you are enjoying your Tim Horton cofee while you are on the 401 lol.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

The Zack, so you come back to Canada like we expected ? I hope you are enjoying your Tim Horton cofee while you are on the 401 lol.

Ismalura,

I spent my whole long(labor day)weekend in T-dot, I am back to my home and back to life again smile.gif . LOL@Tim Hortons on the 401. I didn't make it all the way there this time.