Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Arabs are the Enemy of Black people

Peacenow   

I don't think there is any other race out there, that is more hostile and full to the bream with hatred towards Black people.

The are the Arabs. Please read the article from opendemocracy.net.

It is a well respected group that campaigns for open society and humanism views around the world. Richard Dowden, who is head of the Royal African Society and has written brillantly on Somalia in recent years is a frequent contributor.

http://www.opendemocracy.net/democracy_power/global_village/morocco_outside_in

I quote a piece from it

"We are perceived as dirty people who create problems, who make too much noise, most landlords refuse us as tenants and when they accept us, you feel that you aren't truly welcome", a Cameroonian student told TelQuel. I was only in Morocco for three weeks yet in addition to the TelQuel, I read another article about protesting sub-Saharan Africans. They marched in front of a government building with signs written in broken English demanding their protections under laws protecting refugees.

When will people start to realise that the enemy are Arabs and we must counter them.

Ms DD   

Must we go through this again peacenow? I realise that you've got issues and one that needs solving prompt..however why are you subjecting your prejudices to us? How can you say this about a whole race? I can understand if you have beef with their govts but not the race.

Can I ask ...Do you love your people -Somalis? Do you get this warm fuzzy feeling when you see a Somali?

To be honest i don't like Arabs ,,, this doesn't mean the race but as you said their governments and policies .........

I think i'm starting to dislike our Somalis ,,,, just have the feeling don't know why :D

I'm not speaking on behalf of peacenow though ,,,,

NGONGE   

Originally posted by peacenow:

When will people start to realise that the enemy are Arabs and we must counter them.

:D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

People who have never lived in an Arab state will never understand Arabs. I would argue that most Arabs treat Somalis well.

Other non-Arab Africans are not treated so well in places like the KSA as many are beggers (not an excuse). Morroco is a bad place for a black African so in that sense I agree with Peacenow but its a racism issue rather than an 'enemy' we need to counter.

Ms DD   

Salaam

There is a racism in the Arab world against black people. No one is denying that. My uncle had a neighbour in Saudi Arabi. It was Somali lady (very beautiful one) being married to a black Saudi. He hid her from his family, because she was black. I found this astonishing. But to say all Arabs are our enemy, that is stretching it bit too far.

Malika   

Arabs are wrapped in their own little world which seem to be unstable and dependant on the West,they havent got time to extend their hand to a needy little nation of Somalia at this particular moment..

Honestly, I can never see myself living in an Arab country...

Racism exists in any society,its breed by ignorance and prejudice...so not only Arabs are racist,but I believe Somalis can be pretty harsh against other Africans[bantu]

Peacenow   

The article was written by a African-American journalist who went to Morocco to investigate the race problems there.

Sadly as the article has shown. There is extreme hatred against blacks in Morocco. When I lived in Dubai, thankfully briefly, I was aware of the racial heirachy that is established there.

If you are not white or arab, you are dirt and will treated as such.

For them, they dont even try and hide it.

What really gets to me, is when Somalis talk and talk about this ummah community, that is there to protect them and such.

My god, don't we know we are black. We should be proud that we are. The black race has dignity and through that we can hold our head high anywhere in the world. Tomorrow, a black man could be president of America. It is only worth marching for and dying for, if the 'victims' are Arabs. Look at the Pakistanis, they have beome nothing more than the front and rear guard of the Arab race. Do we want to become like that. Don't have sympathy for them.

Ibtisam   

What really gets to me, is when Somalis talk and talk about this ummah community, that is there to protect them and such.

My god, don't we know we are black.
We should be proud that we are.
The black race has dignity and through that we can hold our head high anywhere in the world.
Tomorrow, a black man could be president of America.
It is only worth marching for and dying for, if the 'victims' are Arabs. Look at the Pakistanis, they have beome nothing more than the front and rear guard of the Arab race. Do we want to become like that. Don't have sympathy for them.

loool, If your "hate" is based on your short experience in Dubai and reading articles, then wait till you meet the regular black person and they tell you "you are not black enough or you are not original black, you must have Asian in you" I can imagine peacenow standing there thinking, “well how black I got to be nigga!” :D

Peacenow if you ever come down to London, please let me know I’ll arrange for some Caribbean or Nigerian and Ghana guys to beat you up for not being black enough, 1 week is all I need to make you bleach your skin to join the Arabs!

Black people barely know you exist peacenow, So if you want to be proud or you want dignity, don’t look to the black man or Arab man, stand on your own two feet and be proud of yourself, everything else is bound to let you down sooner or later, that’s the best advice I can give you.

p.s. By the way the nigga is never gonna be President of America, I’ll bet my Freedom on it if you want :D

Peacenow   

Thank you for your advice, Xanthus. Blacks accept me as being black. They instinctlvely know that you are black, within a second of looking at you. I can tell the difference between a Korean and a Japanese. It is not diffucult to master this. If you are black in this world, you have to master this as you can tell easily who is friend or foe. Blacks, when they see me, always acknowledge me and nod in my direction. The problem is they can't tell whether im Somali or Ethiopian. This can be a problem, because they know very well, that Somalis, have been singing till high moon, thay they Arab and member of this shameful Arab league and claim they are not black. Italians think, I'm black american, when they see me. Which is ok with me, as it make my life that much easier!

We should not have any dileema about who we are. It is clear.