Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Arabs are the Enemy of Black people

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Why is it always that those who know the least tend to criticize Islam? because in honest to god I believe if my brother Peacenow knew as little as me about Islam he would never have boasted about being a non-Muslim.

I am the first one to admit that there are bad Muslims everywhere and within every society be it arabs or non arabs who use the name of Islam to enhance their phoney and evil agendas by ALWAYS misinterpreting the holy Qur'an and the traditions of the prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h BUT its UNFAIR and UNJUST to blame the religion of Islam for the short coming of very few who, to begin with, went stray from the Islamic principles just like it will be unfair for us, the muslims, to blame Christianity for all the death and destruction the so-called Christians caused from the Crusaders to Bush but as a Muslim, can I point my finger and say that all white people are Evil cuase if we do then we will sound like the followers of Luis Farrakhan and the nation of Islam and please, black people are just as evil too, come to South Africa and I will personally introduce you to a whole neighbourhood that does not believe a bit that you are a "Black", it happens to me everyday where I am reminded of my facial features... hair, nose etc...so i stopped calling myself "Black" a long time ago, I'm SOMALI from SOMALIA...full stop.

Lately, it seems it has become a trend to criticize Islam, especially amongst the born and raised Muslims and some even go as far as denying the existence of God almighty and call themselves Atheist, ask yourself this, what does a mere nomad know about an Atheism when such word doesn’t even exist in your language?

its beyond logic why one would deny the existence of a higher being who controls what no other can even control…I just hope they wont say certain countries run the universe like a shop and make it pitch dark night when they feel like it and bring the day light back by making the sun rise when they get tired of the darkness of the night because that is utterly ridiculous and gigantically stubidh.

I’m yet to meet a so-called Atheist and I pray I never do cause I would rather meet a donkey as its far smarter for it believes the existence of God...its just plain MONKEY BUSINESS.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

:mad: :mad: :mad: ...Don't you hate when this happens to you? (Double Post)

N.O.R.F   

ask yourself this, what does a mere nomad know about an Atheism when such word doesn’t even exist in your language?

:D:D

Wa wax lala yaabo!

Peacenow....Do you think Arabs know or care that you don't like them or even hate them. Don't you think whatever you think of them effects you more than it does them. Just imagine how much energy you waste writing and talking about them or how little you do to alleviate this intense hatred you have for them. Be proactive bro.

This is what you should do;

-Interact with Arabs and try to understand and gauge the underlying causes of this percieved that Arabs have for blacks.

-Be racist and make sure they know you don't think much of them.

-or just Shut up about it already.

Whatever you decide, spare us nacnacada. We understand you don't like them. We got it already.

Peacenow   

Che-Guevara & BOB, you raised good points, but I will single out BOB here, you yet again cannot separate religion and race. My post was not a attack against religion but against the common views that Arabs, hold.

The Blacks now hate us, because Somalis have till the sky above looked down on them and told them they are not Black and are Arabs. We told them since we members of the Arab League that we are not part of them. But the tables have turned. Some African countries are making progress, even Nigeria is improving, everyday. BOB mentioned South Africa, Somalis are singled out for this. We are different, we claim, but then they say, yes indeed you are and then kill us.

I have lived in Dubai and I know how Arabs think. If you are Black, you are indeed, without rights. Look at how whites are treated over there, like royalty. Its worse in Saudi Arabia. You go figure. I recently came across a article by Gamal Nkumurah in which this is documented-http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2002/598/li1.htm.