Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Arabs are the Enemy of Black people

Ibtisam   

You must not see that many black people, maybe the fact that there are few of you make syou guys closer to each other and appricate each other. I live in an area which is 70% black and 20% Asian, We do not nod heads, nor are they as nice as your nodding Italian blacks. As i said come down here and let me know when you get here.

I don't have a problem being black, but being black doe snot put food in my mouth, so i'd rather no one put a label on me. I am ME, I don't represent somali's, Muslims, Black's, I can only be responsible for me. So it is not a dileema rather that it is just not a bog deal, concern. End of.

Ms DD   

Talking about being nodded at...My parents live an area where 40% are asian, 20% black and 40% white. The black folks I have been living with side by side since I was a teenager dont even try to acknowledge us (non-whites in the area), whereas the whites in the area are quite friendly and the asians (mostly muslims) bring us food at times of eid, ramadhan and weddings. They greet us whenever they see us.

One of my black neighbours got into fracas with the police. The police basically beat the teenage boy up (it was dark) right infront of his house, with my dad, me and his grandma looking on. We saw the whole thing and even called 999 to complain - my dad was livid and telling the police off. We told the family that my dad can be witness if they want to take things further. My dad and I really stood up for them. By the next day, they completely ignored us. I asked them about the situation and they said it is fine and left me there. Since then..not a peep. But once you help the others in my area i.e help them with their shopping etc, they are always keen to say hello.

Above was just one incident, but to honest with you peacenow, I feel real affinity with muslims, whatever colour they are. Having said this, you get to see nice people in every colour and creed therefore can I suggest that you take people as you see them. It aint smart to have pre-conceived ideas about people.