Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

13 Reasons to avoid women with Kids!!

Leeeh!

Has this place turned into Ebay?

"101 on why you should/shouldn't purchase a single mother"?

Hooyoyinka inoo daaya,If they raised/are raising their kiddies by themselves I'm sure as hell that they can deal with the relationship game too and dont need the advertisement/exposure..leave them be.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

I wld always prefer to analyse the profile of the man who was before me. Coz, if the guy was a super hero, I will be in crises, and may be thrown out of bed due to luck of war on bed logistics loool.

LOL that cracked me up.

Super hero :D

BOB   

[*]She has kids,

Which means extra CA$H from the welfare but depending which country she's living in, of course, I was told some countries pay you loot if you have kids and the more you have the more...you get the point.

Single Mother with few baari kids isn't such a bad idea after all guys...think about it...

is there a website strictly for Somali single mothers around? :cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Hunguri   

Bob, avoid those single mothers with the kids of more than 12 years old. I just got an email from a friend of mine, whose single mother wife had 2 boys whose age were 14 and 17. The 2 boys beat the step father up and throw him out of the bed. They make him put on a T-shirt written (An action dedicated to our Father ) looooool Waar bal iska ilaali yaan gawsaha lagaasoo saarine...

Ms DD   

Maanta single mothers waa lagu kacsanyahee. I do think they make the best wives as they can come across as desperate and vulnerable all in the same time.

Hunguri   
:D Not all single mothers Yaa Dhucda smile.gif . Im just talking about those with the big boys. I had a bad experience of bruises in my face by boys smile.gif . Dont wanna talk about it !

Hunguri   

Hodman, I had a very good friend that had 2 big boys. We agreed upon every thing, and were two loving birds. One night as the house was full of uunsi and udug and we were sitting arround the table chatting. One of her young boy came and said " Who is this guy eating our dinner every night and drinking the Nedo Milk of the youngest". She said Your Abtiyo :D . He said, Abtiyo should never been seen entering the Demilitarized zone of my devorced father. He should just remain a guest. Almuhim, late at night I was thought a lesson and had a lesson of bruises,hokcy sticks, and finaly thrown out of the house :D . What a bad experience !

Inaalillaaaaaaahi,,,,,, how did i miss this bal ??

walee ninkii hunguri dusdus xumadiisa mooyaane waxbaa qabsaday ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Horta why single mothers are single mothers ??? :D:D ,,,,,,, don't tell me they are all dumped coz i can't buy that shyyyyyttttt :D

horta they know how to please a man but they also know how to cook him ,,,,, :D:D