Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Abtigiis   

This is discriminatory. Why have a separate thread for women when the world is moving towards gender equality? I object this and the separation of public toilets into male and female sections. We are the same and equal and we need not to be divided!!!!!

Ibtisam   

Would you bugger off, :mad: go back to your women bashing threads and leave us in peace. Who cares what you THINK or WANT or OBJECT. WE don CARRE.

Abtigiis   

I am staying put Ibti. This is unacceptable. Either men and women are equal in all and no one is to be previledged or it is the usual old way? You can't have it both ways. On behalf of the SOL men, I condemn this thread.

Kool_Kat   

A&T, women eh? They think they can pick and choose...For a quick second they want equality, and then just when you thought they earned the right, they change their mind...Now they want special priveledges and treatments! How dare they? :rolleyes:

Faynuus   

here is something completely crazy and may scare normal men away from this special corner of ours others naaga shaneeyaa tihiin.

After natural child birth the muscles of the vagina loosens making contacts with ur partner less ...... so do the kegel excercise regularly. The befits are it tightens the inner muscles thus increasing your libido, decreases the risks of unrine leaking and prepares you for an easier child birth afterwards and quick recovery. to those unmarried girls. learn that habit now so you can have a tighter muscles when u must use them.

bwaahahahahahahahahaha.

Ibtisam   

^^^You are one crazy lady, I swear redface.gif Yaa ilallahi. Still if it scares the guys, only problem is, half the girls are gone too.

P.s. If I can comment on that, you can benefit from few sessions of pelvic floor excises with a nurse.

Ms DD: Lol, stay away from women, and men. Just stay away from everyone, keep yourself to yourself.

Now when are you going to tell me the news?? :(

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm glad you changed your mind and edited that, I read it, then went away to think of a suitable response. It was either that or throw both of my shoes at you and call you all sorts of names. How dare you :eek:

I agree, we need a password :D

Malika   

Anyone watched this programme?

Flying: Confessions of a Free Woman...

...Storyville

1/2. Filmed over five years, with stories from 17 countries across four continents, this programme talks to women about their lives and looks at what it means to be a free woman today.

Made by Jennifer Fox whose life was turned around when her best friend is diagnosed with a brain tumour, Jennifer decides to take her confusion and her camera out on the road to talk to women about their lives.

It was aired on channel 4,tonight was the last episode..It was a good watch,reminded me of a book I read few years ago of one Nancy Friday about Mothers and daughters..How we assume we are different yet,so similar only born in different era's but the ropes of tradition,culture are still tightly tied around us even in our modern day lives!

I am sure you can find the episodes in Youtube or BBC iplay.

http://www.flyingconfessions.com/press/BlogHer.pdf

Nephissa   

To love, honor, and... OBEY?!?

I was at a wedding last weekend and these words were uttered as part of the ceremony...

Seemed like they were getting married to their dog!