Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Hilarious Babes ...Share ur stories

Raxmah   

My 3 year old nephew who being potty trained was in a restaurant with me and few friends-- we were going through last minute details for a convention being held -- I’m busy taking notes – and little fella is sitting there laughing his head off – I asked why he was laughing... waa dhudhusey(sp) was his response laughing harder -- I asked if he done it in his pants --- shakes his head… by know the smell is bothersome..and people are starring at us. I ask him if he is sure…says noooo loudly(kid has bad temper)… I say ok lets go to the bathroom and check. He gets up in his chair pulls his pants down…and loudly says…SEE THERE IS NO XAAR..ARE YOU HAPPY ..GOOD I CAN FINISH MY ICE CREAM NOW.

------

I was working at the Cafe my niece was there to keep me company – And two Somali guys walk in.. She looks at them…and says Adeer your pants are falling down…I tried so hard not to laugh.

Share ur :D stories with kids.

Lol that was cute. Okay I got one.

So my cousin has three of the most cutest girls. The oldest(smart and shy), middle (ghetto and trouble maker), and youngest (show-off, and bad temper). So the middle aged girl comes to her mom, which was seated with a bunch of religious man from the family. Her mom had her hair done recently and wasn't wearing kamar for that time period. But she took a shower and let's just say it can get caught up in a velcro. So she's sittin' there with her kamar on and the little girl yells out "mommy why u wear kamar only when ur hair is nappy"? Oh my god that was the funniest thing that I've ever seen. :D

Qac Qaac   

ilaahey hana gaarsiiyo wakhti aan anaga ilmaheena ka hadli karno, ilmo dad kale maa kahadli karnaa yaakhay.

Iffah   

Lol - too cute.

One of my sisters couldn't say 'yaanyo' (tomato)when she was younger so she'd call it 'yaanyuur'...since she loved yaanyo, mar kastay waxay ku jirtay.."yaanyuur aan rabaa"...Maxaad ku faleey? .."Waan cunaa!". icon_razz.gif She also used to call timir (date) ..'shimbir'. She used to entertain us during afur time with her ..."hooyo bur iyo 'shimbir' i sii" :D

lol@stories from raxmah and ilhaam

A couple of weeks ago my 5 year brother called me & this is how our conversation went.

Bro: Abaayo waxaan kusu wacaay inaan ku sheego murog aa ii heeso.

QKH: Haye, shan sano leh jirta, ee murogta kuu heeso maxa waaye.

Bro: Gabar aan jeclaaday

QKH: lol ababa....war cusub

Bro: Lakiin gaal waye.

lol Walaahi I nearly pissed my pants...he was born in the west, he has never seen Somalia in his whole life and here is talking about murog & jeceel. At that age my vocab was limited to "inyow", I had no concept of jeceel, let alone gaal. Now I got my five year old brother saying, "markaan weynado, waxaan rabaa inan 4 naag kuursado"...his logic? So that he can have mishaari subaaxkasto

looooooooooooool if i eva hav kids i wanna hav boy like rahmah's nephew that farts every where and qoxooti komputer heshay's brother, but when mine is 5 years old i want him dating white gals. imagine him sayin (dad hook me up with loose change i ganna go handle some biz ya heard)loooool

asxantu

Arwa   

^^^hope your joking ..

I either have good kids or no kids...

Can't handel the idea of my kid being such!

"loose change" kulahaa loool

I think i'd have a heart attack if that was my kid :(

44.gif

pearl   

lol...u guys havnt been embarrassed like me....walaahi...i wanted to bury myself alive..

my little cousin was asked to take the pads(female diaper :D ) to the washroom by her mom....her father watching asked the little girl if she knew what they were used for...she said.."abo one day i saw her(refering to me), take down her panties and place the thingy on it and then she wore it".....

my mouth dropped...i was shocked....her father laughed soo hard...i wanted to cut her piece by piece...i was pissed to the max :mad: .....

i swear i never dress infront of kids...it must have been her mom or another...

Gediid   

The most embrassing/funny thing I have seen happen with a kid.......Uhmmmmm

I knew this couple who had this lovely 4 year boy who liked running around naked in the house and the mum to discourage him from doing it would tell him the cat would bite his thingy off if he ran around naked.

anyways one night some female friends of the mother came to visit after shopping and they wanted to try their new buys.Hablihi started to undress and try the clothes in the presence of the lil boy.He did all the nuursi he could and finally when the girls were done qolkii ayey ka soo baxeen and the kid was like hooyo while pointing to his thingy heblaayo and heblaayo wax kuma yaalaan I think the cat ate it.......... :D