Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

The Accident.....

Naden   

Looks like a public service announcement. God knows that drivers in the Gulf region need it, along with stiffer penalties for their reckless driving.

This video definitely hits a nerve redface.gif

I've struggled for the past three years to pray regularly and consistently, but I just can't manage. I think it's a combination of my work/school schedules and plain laziness...

Any advice on how someone could make prayer a permanent part of their life?

I've struggled for the past three years to pray regularly and consistently, but I just can't manage. I think it's a combination of my work/school schedules and plain laziness...

Any advice on how someone could make prayer a permanent part of their life?

If some thing is really important to you will always have time for it no matter how busy your life is. If you make salat your top prioroty and then it will become permenant part of your life. Also, if you have friends how are always reminding prayer timings, compare to friends how dont pray then that makes a big difference. Last but not least, always make duaa to Allah to guide you and accept all the good deeds you do and to give your heart qushuuc.

ADNAAN   

it is sad when you need something so badly but u can't get it and is even worst when you find urself to blame

Rabbi make me steadfast in your cause