Sign in to follow this  
Herer

Saudis constructs world's 2nd-tallest building

Maybe you are the magician who somehow knows about "royal family's" money shortages.. Ooh no that was sarcasm on your part. You and other guy/girl were alluding to the idea of Saudis wasting money on building something unnecessary and not feeding the poor. And I hushed you two on that nonsense idea!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Sounds like a big waste to me. Instead of building huge building to fawn over, perhaps we should focus on preserving nature, which is more glorious than anything we could build.

You do know that Saudi is mostly desert, right? It takes no effort or money to preserve but a great deal to make it habitable..

There's a hotel shortage in Makkah too which is also over crowded so you can only build up.

Also on the authority of Omar... he said "Then tell me about the Hour". He said: "The one questioned about it knows no better than the questioner." He said: "Then tell me about its signs." He said: "That the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress and that you will see the barefooted, naked, destitute herdsman competing in constructing lofty buildings." Then he took himself off and I stayed for a time. Then he said: "O Omar, do you know who the questioner was?" I said: "Allah and His messenger know best". He said: "He was Jebreel (Gabriel), who came to you to teach you your religion."

[narrated by Muslim]

Yikes, the Hour is near!!! :eek: