Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Difficult to find Mr. Right?

Man Of Freedom;684713 wrote:
The chasm of the sex-ratio in our community is continuously widening. And there are no easy solutions. The numbers are staggering and unless our sisters make difficult choices they are doomed to single life. Realistically speaking, there is no creative formula for this type of problem. It is a unique problem that extends from individual source to social realm. It is the type of problems that germinates from dreadful personal decision before it morphs into monumental social problem. The amazing thing about this unique personal and social problem is that we have always had a viable remedy; but sadly, it is remedy that is scorned time and time again by many of our sisters. It is the practice of polygamy. Desperate moments require desperate measures, If we genuinely want to turn things around, we need to give a serious thought about adopting polygamy in our diaspora communities. The choice is stark and inescapable: you either choose to share, or live single life until you reach your expiration date. The choice is yours girls. Keep one thing in mind though, the choices and the decisions you make today will ultimately shape your future. Don't be a dreamer, be a realist, for it will do you good in the long term.

sax. somali women have to decide what is important, their diin and increasing the ummah by being part of a beautiful islamic polygamous marriage or being single angry gumeeys that contributes nothing to the world.

Taleexi   

Ahmed, bal horta SOL ku soo dhowow intaadan rabshad bilaabin. For the girls, let it be known that the catch phrase of we can do anything is indeed stuff and nonsense, and there is a zero chance of having union with that kind of attitude...... Ismalura ku lahaa, there is more to life than sharing a man, sannadka cusubi hawl iyo hanjabaad buuba noola yimi. Illahay amarkiis

Somalina   

LOL

War kuwaan 10ka shaati soo xirtey ayaa weerarka soo qaadey. Dumar tuugtamaayo weli wey ii dhiman yihiin. We all know kii baahan oo darbiyada taataagan, ee naga yareeya faatadhugtiina.

Dumaroow, call the cops when you see mid polygamy ku dhex dabaalanaayo, make it your biz! lol

Somalina   

LOL! gabadhii guur rabto familkeeda hala hadasho dee! gabdhaha waa iney ogaadaan in uu nin buuxo aduunka. Waa maxay heesahaan?

Taleexi yaad u hadloysaa adigu horta?

Ismalura   

Ahmadi-najad laguye. Just one more ignorant chauvinist on SOL. Guumesyno is great compared to ina rag qaarkiis ( Like i said in another thread).

@ Taleexi yes there is more to life. I would rather not share dee. Polygamy is fine wax kaa ogal hadad hesho; Just make sure Somalina iyo aniga in aanaan Canada kugu arag adoo afar Xaliima wata...

Ismalura;684993 wrote:
Ahmadi-najad laguye. Just one more ignorant chauvinist on SOL. Guumesyno is great compared to ina rag qaarkiis ( Like i said in another thread).

maxaa waaye 'chauvinist', ma ilahay wuxu aqbalay baad cayaysaa? guumeysnimo waa naar walal and i dont wish it on any sister, but a lot of sisters in qurbaha are going this way because of their bad attitudes, its better for them to be in a marriage and share a muslim husband. we are put in this world as muslims to procreate and increase the ummah and marriage is half your diin. remember that sister.

Taleexi   

Som & Ismalura;;; markaad soo wareertaan fyi, I've still some openings, ee act fast, my method of selection is first come, first served :)