Sign in to follow this  
Captain Shadow

losing your job ? can you cope

Aslamu Aleykum Dear Respected Bro & Sisters In Islam

If you were lost your job tommorow are you able to cope ? consider that it takes around 4 months to get a similar job at the current climate ?

How well would you cope ? do you lot of expenses e.g rent others dependent on you.

Lastly how do you have any other income coming from aside then your job to tidy you over.

A man explained inflation to his wife thus:

'When we married, you measured 36-24-36. Now you're 42-42-42. There's more of you, but you are not worth as much.'

I guess we could rule out a wife as one of your possible dependents.

I would cope just fine. I could last year without job, but it would be different story for person with a family. It might be good to reevaluate things, see where you are in life, and what you need to change.

Originally posted by Captain Shadow:

how do you have any other income coming from aside then your job to tidy you over.

its reasons like this that one should save for at least 3 months worth of expenses.

i been in situations like that before, suks not having any income for a while and having a sugadaddy pay for things smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by strawberry&cream:

i been in situations like that before, suks not having any income for a while and having a sugadaddy pay for things
smile.gif

What is the suggadaddy getting in return? icon_razz.gif

The beauty of having a two income household is when situations like this arise...I also know I can always count on my family at times of hardship, regardless of the length...Alxamdulila ah...

My hubby and I are not good at saving, that's why we always keep our bills at minimum...Sheeko hadey isku dhanaanaatana, I guess flippin burgers is also a job that pays... ;)

Daaradonle- well said. In times of calamity, patience pays well....

Savings is always good OR like in your case Kool Kat, if you're not good at it and as u live in Canada, just make sure u have enough to relocate to the UK- we have an AMAZIN welfare system.... :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Make a Wish:

like in your case Kool Kat, if you're not good at it and as u live in Canada, just make sure u have enough to relocate to the UK- we have an AMAZIN welfare system....
:D

loool.. The welfare system kuma filna laces of KK's shoes. Iska daa wax kalee.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Make a Wish:

Savings is always good OR like in your case Kool Kat, if you're not good at it and as u live in Canada, just make sure u have enough to relocate to the UK- we have an AMAZIN welfare system....
:D

Who said we don't have an AMAZIN welfare system in Canada too? You should see the cars and homes bought by those on it...

^ Really? Hmm... It's difficult to be eligible for it though right? And I bet they're stricter about the period of time you can claim for...

Enlighten us sis, I may need re-locate myself :D