Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Sign Petition: Stop the ethnic cleansing of Somali people in Ethiopia

Paragon   

^^^You know what my moto is? Use the war to win, and diplomacy to pursuade. So whatever you have in mind, I'd say good idea. Let's have a petition for Palestine too. The joke's reaction might surprise us all.

Dabshid You are welcome sxb.

Buuxo   

As much as i support the cause of liberating somali galbeed. i dislike the name of the region.It is a qabiilistic name and there are many other somali people living there too and not just OG-adens, Whether they are the majority or it's a name given by the former colonial rules ,it's not acceptable.

Well put, Buuxo. Garaadsiyo.

I don't know why it bothers some the mutual, political correct name which all Soomaalis should favour: Soomaali Galbeed. It is the interest of Soomaali unity.

I will sign the petition, though I think it is the same one I did sign a few months ago.

Paragon   

^^Adiga iyo Buuxo ma magacay idin kaga dhagantahayna? Lol. Waa wax la garto.

Anyway, the important thing here is to sign the petition sxbyaal.

Thanks. And you're welcome to all of you smile.gif .

Buuxo   

^ Xubeer, i was just replying to your request of un-censoring the name.Laakin if it is going to make difference sedexeeyda magac oo kala duwan baan ku saxiixay.

Paragon   

^^Thanks Buuxo. Aniga, I am not advocating for uncensoring the name for other reasons, except in instances where its included in a URL. For example linking the petition has forced me to register a new blog. There was no other way around it.

Malika   

MMA and Buuxo,It will only appear a "Qabiyalistic" name if,one chooses to see it that way.The name and the area has a complex history with complex chain of historical events which has lead to its current situation.

Xubeer,..Ta!

Buuxo   

^Abaayo i dont choose to see it that way,It makes no difference if it's due to historical events or not, it does not unify all the somalis that are living there.

Xubeer,waan gartay ,thanks for the effort.