Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Dysfunctional Nation

OG Moti   

Everyday a lot of my Somali brothers and few sisters just somehow manage to prove me being right when I say Somalis are Dysfunctional Nation.

The latest phenomenon we experiencing now days is the increase of Somalis using internet as entertainment instead of research and knowledge source:

Paltalk, ICQ, and MSN ---- All day along: at work, in the school, at home, even when we go to a friend’s house first thing we ask can I check my e-mail, and then sit there for hours till your friend gets fed up and asks you “Are you going to sleep here tonight?â€

Amazingly I came across a well designed site, apparently the guy who designed the site has high technical skills in Computers, flash and animations, but sadly his talents are used inappropriate way.. He displays pictures of Somali girls that he collected from these chatrooms and pictures send to him by other dysfunctional human being like him.

And He is not alone, that was site number 6 or 7 so called qarxis sites I have seen in this year.. so where are we going? Are we becoming self distracting nation? Don’t these thugs have sisters and mothers? What are they tying to achieve? 15 minutes laugh? Seeking attention? I don’t know..

Anyway it seems to me, Somali men are ain’t so good in accepting rejection, you meet a girl online, you develop some sort of dream relationship, exchange pictures, then the girl wakes up (usually girls woke up from dreams faster than men) and decides to tell her cyber lover sorry it ain’t working, next thing you know her pictures are all over the Internet, what low way of expressing anger and what a way of dealing with rejection.. We Somalis grow up and mature slow, some of these thugs are at their late 30’s, My worries are if you are acting that way, exposing girls and calling them names, acting worse than a teenager at that age just because you have been rejected, and many Somali men do that, then Allah Kariim, we are officially hopeless and dysfunctional Nation.. We reached the point of no return.. The site is called **********.. see it yourself how low we became.

Allah have mercy on us..

Peace

[ May 16, 2005, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Amethyst ]

OG,

I like to think that the people who do such things are a small group of muckworms, and not the entire online population.

Also, should you be posting the site address? Your advertising it for them.

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Anyway it seems to me, Somali men are ain’t so good in accepting rejection, you meet a girl online, you develop some sort of dream relationship, exchange pictures, then the girl wakes up (usually girls woke up from dreams faster than men) and decides to tell her cyber lover sorry it ain’t working, next thing you know her pictures are all over the Internet, Allah have mercy on us..

Peace

1- All men are not good in accepting rejection, not only somali men :D

2- ((exchange pictures)) in 2005, cajiib, so old-fashioned and dusty. After all these scandals and disasters happened to the previous girls, are there still girls out there who send their pics online ??!!!

3- I believe its a matter of personality not a matter of Technology. I mean if it wasnt the NET, then it will be the phone, if its not the phone then it will be the Letters. If its not love letters, then it will be one word came out from the girl's mouth: Assalamu Calaykum. :D

and Mr. Mean will catch that word and build a fake story. "She knows me .. she loves me.. I met her.. I saw her.. I took her and bla bla bla.

Trully, I feel pity more for girls, coz the problem is that when some girls are making relationships they think they are smarter and better than guyz in these games. Lets admit it, girls always lose more than boyz.

Bottom line, keep your reputation safe and quit the bad relationships.

OG, you shouldn't have post the website address.

OG Moti   

HEY GUYS I POSTED CAUSE I WANTED ALL OF U TO SEE HOW LOW LIVES ARE THOSE MEN>> but seems u are right, i shouldnt have, just becareful girls .. and posting pictures aint the problem, the problem is they make it seem bad, reer baadiyo nimo ayaa heyso, jaahiliin fowqal jaahiliin

peace