Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The 67th Anniversary of SYL!

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing to do with SL dee. Jb compared the SYL (of yesterday) to Al Shabab (of today). As in one group was a group of gentlemen and the other a set of ruffians. The young proponents of SYL got angry and started to aggressively insult him and threaten him (one called him bila edab, another called Tujiyee saqajan, etc). Do you not see the delicious irony? These ARE the youth of today! :D

Juxa   

i want to say alot of things, then i realised wax aan danbi aheyn kama imanayso ficilo and xanaq based on somali-v-sland boodh-shidh

i leave it to you

NGONGE   

^^ To them, dear, to them. Anigu kuma jiro the childish Somalia this SL that nonsense. If it's politics then fair enough but anything else is a waste of time. Wax fahan. :D

Juxa   

fahmay old man fahmay.

oday kaa fahanbadan aduunka alle makeenin

that is the best amaan i ever gave, now boga kula carar

Somalina   

Seems like el capitano can't stay away from this thread afterall, he is itching and scratching to join in the festivities.

The topic of the thread has nothing to do with a terrorist militia called Alshabaab.

Move along oldman, and mind your own business. No one cares about your opinions in here, so step off.

NGONGE   

^^ You are a vulgar and obstinate child, just like Al Shabab. Go pick up some manners (and some self awareness while you're at it) then come and talk about the respected SYL.

(Sorry Juxa :D ).

MZanzi   

^^ i thought u said u will not return to this thread again duqa miyaa laga xanaajiyay oo waad is celin weysay

Somalina   

Why was he here? Isn't ironic that he is the only one that gets JB's jokes.

Wuu isla quman yahay when he is making excuses for JB.

Bill Cosby said "When you become senile, you won't know it."...I guess oldman forgot where he was at.....shaqo yeelo odeyahow...

p.s. he is arguing wiith a woman, I wonder what that says about his manhood....

Ibtisam   

^^^Adigu maxaad shaqo uu yeeland weydi, wax ku qabata ayaad weyd. SYL ciidna kama xiigitid and by the looks of it you are closer to the ones you call the shitan than SYL. Are you crying because qoof ba ruunta ku sheegy?

JB was not making a joke, was stating the obvious truth and although I don’t think this is the right thread to point it out, nevertheless it is the truth (sad or otherwise). If you don't like sour taste don't get into Somali issues.

What is with the double standard on this forum? there are people on the May 18th Thread venting and people just ignore them and carry on with their business or if they respond do so in good nature, but suddenly things that have no Somalia/ Somaliland divide ba a little bad manner youth oodanya mind your business.

When you are ciyaal, you dont know your emotions, meel faadiso until you can handle your own tears and angry. Geel ma laga dacey? :cool:

Malika   

NNC, seems angry all the time,tolow waayoo?

Ngonge,it was not the matter of lacking self awareness,people got annoyed because this thread was about remembering/reminicing of the sucess of SYL and not of the failure of the youth of today. Al-Shabaab do not represent the whole youth of Somalia. The youth of yester years,were dealing with a different issue to the youth of today,different times too..labadaasii maa kalaa sarii kareysaa?

ps.You can not vouch for Jac's intention,our experience of his comments,perhaps led others to believe he was here to gloat..[as usual]

Ibtisam   

^^The thread is not Ciyaal, adiga aya ciyaal aha, quite crying and bitc*hing. so people have a differen view, oye or bacthan dilac if you wish.