Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas_Bruv

Black people should be given snow compensation

Black people are more likely to be pshycologically and mentally affected by the snow and severe weather conditions. The reason for this is because GOD has made certain people more adaptable to particular conditions. This could mean blacks may not work to their own potential, have problems reaching work or meeting school deadlines. All of these problems should be taken into consideration and the government should give discounts and compensation to those black peoples who suffer any harm or loss due to the severe snow. However, it should be pointed out that some light skin Arabs could pose as blacks in order to seek snow compensation. The various agencies should check their ears for redness.

hodman   

Sounds like someone is suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. Black people are not made for the snow is that what you are saying?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

Black people are more likely to be pshycologically and mentally affected by the snow and severe weather conditions. The reason for this is because GOD has made certain people more adaptable to particular conditions. This could mean blacks may not work to their own potential, have problems reaching work or meeting school deadlines. All of these problems should be taken into consideration and the government should give discounts and compensation to those black peoples who suffer any harm or loss due to the severe snow. However, it should be pointed out that some light skin Arabs could pose as blacks in order to seek snow compensation. The various agencies should check their ears for redness.

Bantu King,

Can I get a link so that I can forwarded it to my employer and insurance company? No wonder this brotha has been feeling sick lately - cause am

BLACK y'all and am BLACK y'all..... :D

Cabdow   

I absolutely agree with you sxb, we the Cushitic people of African origin are not made for this cold 'Anglo Saxon' weather, therefore we should all be compensated for all the harm one must endure to survive in this cold condition. You is genius dawg :D

Let me write this proposel to my MP and see what he says bal smile.gif

Haatu   

^^ LoooL @ compensation for skinny people in heavy winds :D

I agree with you brotha. Da Cushtic ppl of noble Arab and African origin should not take this wight man weather. :D