Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Why I chose to live the hard way in the USA?

Nephissa   

He's an Inspiration! There is simply honour in hard work. It really helps with self respect and piece of mind.

Kudos to him.

Skipper   

Quote by Npah:

"And now let us ask: how many of you in poor Somaliland just do one little thing for their families on daily basis, let alone for their community or country? And how many of you sacrifice for his/her family let alone for others or for poor Somaliland?"

This is funny i swear to god. During the last eid i was listening to BBC somalia and the president of Somaliland phoned and wished every somalilandander around the world a happy eid day. Not even onces did the honourabled president mentioned other somalis other than "somalilanders" And this guy Noah is saying things, he only wants to send across his wisdom through to other somalilanders. I wanted to send him an email congratulating him for his hard work and persistens but i decided against it.

Miriam1   

^ its an exercise in nation building, if we are to think of ourselves as "somalilanders" belonging to a area distinct from "Somalia" than how could we even acknowledge your existence...to receive legitimacy, we have to exclude you and control who calls himself a somalilander...so don't wait around for the president of somaliland to say any such thing...if he ever does he's a proper idoit

This is funny i swear to god. During the last eid i was listening to
BBC somalia

And Yet you say BBC SOMALIA sidiiyoo ay Somalia iska leedahay ,,,, :D

egomaniac self centered fake a$$ ni%ga..how many somali hard workers are out there and don't post crap like this or don't put down the rest of the other somalis who are not as lucky?

I was like is he serious? i couldn't believe a man (supposedley) wants get praised for what he was suppose to do!

Yeay u the man for taking care of ur family..there.. u happy?

Go somaliland! yeaayy...