Sign in to follow this  
MiSs_LeXuS

~Are you addicted?~

he just annoyes me, he reminds me one old guy i use to know, so now mizz lexus u remind me him, what that tells you? loooool

Huh? :confused:

Attention seeker... redface.gif

LOL@attention seaker:P

yaa cam OG, what are you in these days?qarxis101?

yes, I don't have any, unless aad ii tirisay wiilasha weynaaday iyo gabdhaha guursaday!kuwaas DO NOT count!

Mizz Lexus, you know i have two addictions..

1-You, yes, i am addicted to you.

2-My Right Hand being my second considering all the Joys that it brings into my life(if you know what i mean) ;););) .

Mindstate, your avator looks like a criminal It's kind of scary :eek: And that comment you made 2...

1-You, yes, i am addicted to you.

I really didn't need to know that. I won't be able to go to sleep. You have not just annoyed but you now I see you as a person with a mental illness. :( Possibly with Multiply personality disorder :eek: or Schizophrenia :(

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Mindstate:

[QB2-My Right Hand being my second considering all the Joys that it brings into my life(if you know what i mean)
;););)
. [/QB]

I see your pleasure seeking activities are a one man show!

OG Moti   

mizz lexus the mandstate avatar is picaso the artist... u dont know him he was a pyscho and u kind of a pyscho so i was thinking u might have something in common... loooooool .. dont say attention seeker.. cause i will not accept that... runaway_virgin.. u are married right? i thought u told me that...peace

Originally posted by MiSs_LeXuS:

I really didn't need to know that. I won't be able to go to sleep. You have not just annoyed but you now I see you as a person with a mental illness.
:(
Possibly with Multiply personality disorder :eek: or Schizophrenia
:(

I don't know what you heard about me but you ain't gettin' shyt from me na'mean?

i was watching this programme on TV about Australia and how their Females are known to be angry at all times except when they ain't gettin' any from their male counterparts but you seem to be acting the whole opposite of that maybe you seen the programme too and you just trying to hide the fact huh?

you know you happen to be a good friend of my Dawg Clown and i wouldn't wanna take your biz on the street and hussle with it like that coz that will surely

undermine your friendship with him and i ain't trying to do it na'mean?

anyway Mizz Laxative try to breath in and out and don't worry i will soon come down there and relieve your stress if you know what i mean?

now is that a smile on your face boo?

P.S thanx for the pic i enjoyed undressing it, what a sight it was to see you uummhh in your birthday suit! :D:D .

OG_M, OG_M, OG_M always trying to crack a joke, wanting to be centre of attention :rolleyes:

What can I say: Attention seeker :rolleyes:

Picaso yeah I know who he is. Who cares if he was a physco or not~ That was nothing to do but you trying to get attention would say anything that comes out your mouth. :eek:

You have to learn how to control of that mouth of yours.

Mindstate... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I have no time to reply back to ya, maybe someother time. Or even easier I can ignore ya but I am not going to let you get away from me that easy

P.S thanx for the pic i enjoyed undressing it, what a sight it was to see you uummhh in your birthday suit! .

Huh? :confused: I think you were dreaming

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: