Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

War waxa iska badala, I am officially in Jail

OG_Girl   

nuune , brother,do u think Idon't want to learn ? wallah I love tolearn but my problem my father doesn't read Latin ,even not english and Ihave no one helps me.

sorry but I never read what u writting in somali , man we have our own broken somali ur somali is too advanced for me .

How about to write short sentences so Iwill take it as a home work :D i am smart I can learn.

salam

Tuujiye   

dalaq kulahaa ...yaakaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

lol qac'qaac...mas iyo rah kulahaa..lol..

nuune todobada ma'aha xabis nooh..BAASHAALKA ADUUNKA YAA XABIS DHIHI KARO...

Kool_Kat   

War heedhe OG, did I or did I not offer in aan sharci kuu suubiyo way back...Way way back, waaba igu jeesteysay...You sd that you wouldn't give up your "Somali passport"...Where did that get you!...See by now you would've had your Canadian passport...lol

Sorry bro...Tough luck...You choosed to live there, now ya gotta deal with the outcome...

When you sd "I am officially in Jail", you scared the shidh out of me...But then I thought, they wouldn't have computer in Jain, not in Combodia...Ohh well...

Let me know, may be waan kaala hadli karaa kuwa safaarada joogo...wink wink...

LuCkY   

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!OMG...OG_MOti is back...War Dee WeLcome Back.How was your vacation?

JaiL kuLahaa...You stiLL is aLL drama aint ya.

Anywhoo Duuqa if you had an American passport they wouLd have been kissing your **** namean but you think your better than us and Look where that faan and kibir has gotten you...LoL in house arrest.

OG Moti   

That is Somalis, waakan u complain to gain sympathy and they start to laugh at you and say did i and didn’t we tell u?.... come on have some sympathy and feel sorry for the brother, at least design a web site called OG_moti the man who only asked for basic human rights and got nothing,...... Kool_kat is making fun of the brother she wants me to be Qaxooti, what is going on either i be Qaxooti or my life and rights will be violated?, Derman likes to qarxis, by the way Derman I am going to Malaysia tomorrow just because I couldn’t find anywhere else to accept me, and I bet it would be much better than those dog eating small eye shiitheads… DaReDeViL thanx for the welcome but this time the drama is real.. I feel I have been so discriminated by snake eaters and it feels bad, I feel hurt and my Somali nomads instead of feeling the brother they made fun of me.. so I think I will denounce my people and join the Kingdom of Cambodia nation

Rudy sxb print some papers and distribute to the people I send you my picture behind a bar so that it will help for your campaign for my rights… you seem the one of the very few who understands my position and how my human rights has been violated …. peace

OG_girl adiga you have lexury to argue how to learn somali or Sawahili, and the brother is suffering ... forget Somali make flyers and tell the whole world how I have been subject to Human abuse by many nations .. viva to Malaysia walahi waa dowlad sharaf leh they told me brother you dont need visa go and join your Malaysian brothers and sisters... Indonisia said no, i told them if i were white u would kiss my ****, but again Malaysia is cool peace

Macalin   

and that was our correspondent OG-Moti reporting live from Cambodia

........So Much for a silent Dude! :D

OG, Adeer Bal Hada iyo Xaal, Maxaan kuu Qabanaa?..Qaaran mise GarGar? :D

Kool_Kat   

OG, i did not make fun of you...I was just reminding you of how aa jac iigugu dhajisay, when I offered to help you...I thought you were a brotha who needed my help...but waad jeesteysay...

N'way like NOMAD said, hada maxaan kuu qabanaa, saa wiil walaalkeen eh ku ma fiirsan karno in uu dhibaatoodo...Qaaraan mise Gar Gar...

OG Moti   

hi people guess what .. lates report from Asia ...

I found heaven on earth in Malaysia... truely Asia... it was beautiful and i enjoyed it pretty much... no more communist Vietnam or shiit holes other Asian countries .. and now i am officially becoming Malaysian... i loved the way the girls looked indho yar with hijab it was waaaaw, i will marry one and live there.. so guys if u feel depressed and no place would take u .. go to Malaysia the experience is great loooool Kool Kat thanx for the offer but i can deal with 911 calls specially after 9/11 and with the kind of name i carry... smile.gif peace