Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Mail-Order-Groom

Aaliyyah   

I'm assuming most guys who go back home go with the idea that they are finding a more suitable wife than they would have in the western countries. Like they deeply believe that most of us here lack culture, religious and what not. So when he brings that wife here, he is devoted to her since he sees himself lucky and thinks she will be a better and cultural wife than any of us living abroad will ever be. And, the same applies to her since he's providing her with a better life than she would have got back home she doesn't see any reason to replace him. So its win-win situation. However, I hardly hear old ladies going back and getting married to some young brothers back home, and if that was the case and you also claimed those marriage don't work. It's obvious that guy was using her, and certainly you don't expect him to be loyal to some old lady, when he can get a younger sister. I know that sounds harsh, but we all know that's the truth.

wa salaamu alaikum

I hardly hear old ladies going back and getting married to some young brothers back home

Yaa kugu yidhi ??? ,,,,,,,,

It is in a full swing dear. Even one of my relatives came here to find this young guy in his 20s. She was married in 1981 ,,,, ;)

Buuxo   

LOL no JB..no dirty mind here the opposite actually.I have been told about a story ..of some tourists that went to Hargeisa..Their tour guide spoke in english and one of the tourist was french and needed the english translated as well and consequently she would laugh at the jokes 5 mins later..so ninki somaliga got annoyed and said war tani 5 dhaqiiqo bey dambeysa...so i don't want to be 5 mins late as my fam tell me .so i ask you to explain now ..instead of me getting it 5mins later.

Aaliyah, are those guys in for a surprise.Wasalam

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Whilst on the topic, I've recently heard that my grandpa, who's 80-odd has just wed a 25 year old. Walaahi odayaashani ma naxayaan.
redface.gif

When I grow up I would love to be like your grandfather, Val. :D

As for the topic, it's all about supply and demand, people. The world is full of opportunities and people that take them. Besides, there really is no accounting for taste.

Cara.   

^That means your bride-to-be won't be born for another 20 years or so :D

Her mother is probably in kindergarten as we speak.

nuune   

Iska daaya dadka ha idin ka marqaamaanee maxaa qoorta idiin galiyey.

Once, I took part aroos islaan 69 sano jirta iyo wiilkeeda cusub ee 24ka jiro, it was amazing

nuune   

Cabdiyo, haa abaayadiis, Soomaali Maryooleey waaye, kaaga daranka, wiilka wuu xoshoodey ma imaanin meesha lagu ciyaarayay ayada laakin wey joogtey oo labada dhinac ee garbood ayaa la hayey ma aysan istaagi karin, fadhigii bey ku dhameesatey illaa laga kala tagey meesha,

kadib waa la galbiyey wiilkii baa dusha laga saarey ayadoo sidii curyaan loo wado.

ofcourse, lacagley bey aheyd :D