Khayr

Muslim Minds-Ripe for the picking....

Khayr   

Muslim Minds-Ripe for the picking....

so easy to sway...

so easy to play...

a mention of 'women's rights' and

all abbbboooard the 'BOAT'

'Masssa, you promising us 'women's rights' and we believe you, so take us to the promise land', they all say.

Muslim Minds-Ripe for the picking.....

whats that you say-4, how dare they say 4

whats that you say-women first, muslim second

If gooses can lay eggs, then why can't we lay eggs too.

'Masssa, you promising us 'women's rights' and we believe you, so take us to the promise land', they all say. smile.gif

'Massa' is the mispronounced 'Master' slaves often used. I see slavery references linked with women everywhere i.e. ripe minds for picking rings of cotton plantations. :D

Hmmmmm where is this going marka?

'Masssa, you promising us 'women's rights' and we believe you, so take us to the promise land', they all say.

^^^ Is he sayin All Muslims are women and they want thier rights??

SeeKer   

^^^ You should have paid attention more to your prose/poetry lessons. :D

Erm and about the post........funny I thought all humans are of fickle mind. Wouldn't it be fair to say that we are all looking for some "relation" to a struggle? Stop pointing your spotlight on women :rolleyes: We all have flaws and since you are advocating embracing mine...........can I say OPEN WIDE for embracing your flaws and failures is embracing your humanity. icon_razz.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Khayr:

smile.gif

He's talking about North America and Europe promising "women's rights" to Muslim women living in Muslim countries. After all, they can't stop gushing about our "backwards" religion and governments(For the most part, they would be right about the governments). They believe that Allah SWT granted us men the right to trample all over our wives, sisters, mothers, and daughters, and regrettably, many Muslims also feel this way. Basically the kafir gov'ts have taken our bad apples and portrayed them as the ones practising the true Diin, while us peaceful, normal Muslims don't make it into the paper, because they wouldn't be able to sell newspapers with front-page headlines such as "Peaceful Muslims Attack No One".

And some of us Muslims foolishly soak it all in like sponges, hence the "Massa" phrase because essentially they have brainwashed some of us like slaves into believing that they are our saviours from the "big, bad " Islamic law.

Cara.   

Liibaan makes some good points there. The West is very condenscending to those not as technological advanced, and they assume that, if they can make better guns, they can also make superior societies. It's cultural suicide to let them determine our values.

On the other hand, Khayr's rejectionism is hard to take seriously. If he's wondering if the earth is actually round, how could he be expected to objectively analyze other kafir claims?

Originally posted by SeeKer:

^^^ You should have paid attention more to your prose/poetry lessons.
:D

Erm and about the post........funny I thought all humans are of fickle mind. Wouldn't it be fair to say that we are all looking for some "relation" to a struggle? Stop pointing your spotlight on women :rolleyes: We all have flaws and since you are advocating embracing mine...........can I say
OPEN WIDE for embracing your flaws and failures is embracing your humanity.
icon_razz.gif

Aaah...ooo Poor Me!!!..and all this time I thought you had the wit gene of the family somewhere in you!!! Sigh!

Cheers

SeeKer   

^^^ We should keep family squabbles to ourselves soo maaha.......you don't want me to tell tales now do you? ;)

**snicker snicker**

^^^Alright…Alright… You Win!!! but did you get my question to Khayr? the question is too obvious but usually the obvious questions are the hardest to answer.

The Poem above lacks cohesion.

Let me break it down:

He starts with assumption that Muslim minds are ripe and easily swayed...no?

Move to the next step and he says: -

a mention of 'women's rights' and

All abbbboooard the 'BOAT' an example more like the central theme & the fact behind the poem… According to Brother Khayr… Women's issues/rights are all Muslim’s weakest point or where they can be easily swayed! Yeah?

Now move to the third step

He says " 'Masssa, you promising us 'women's rights' and we believe you, so take us to the promise land', they all say.

Who is we/us here? Muslim women? All Muslims? Is the promise land that all Muslims want the one that gives them "Woman's rights"?

And the rest of the Poem is about Muslim Women and how they strayed from the path while mimicking non-Muslim women.

Hence my forementioned simple-minded question...See...if he wants to address Muslim women then why use the term "All" and the headline "muslim's mind ripe"? and if he wants to address all muslims "The promised land, women's rights and the theme of the poem dont gel!!

Then I could be wrong! Poetry has never been my forte! ;)

Cheers

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Khayr:

whats that you say-4, how dare they say 4

whats that you say-
women first, muslim second

Oi maybe he should answer your questions. My understanding is with the quote I focused on. I think he meant it for women muslims. Plus you ain't got to be a woman to advocate women's right yakhee :D

**Just a thought**

^^^GRRRRR... Just to clear the air..I was pointing out that the title and the body of the poem do not gel..Get that? he should say "Muslim woman's mind ripe for the picking" or change the body of the poem and address all muslims...

Over N out!

Cheers

Khayr   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^GRRRRR... Just to clear the air..I was pointing out that the title and the body of the poem do not gel..Get that? he should say "Muslim woman's mind ripe for the picking" or change the body of the poem and address all muslims...

Over N out!

Cheers

Yet, it is not about 'Muslim Women' only...and you and others have proven that point!

On the other hand, Khayr's rejectionism is hard to take seriously. If he's wondering if the earth is actually round, how could he be expected to objectively analyze other kafir claims?

Now, where did I say that in a non-rhetorical manner! I brought about a discussion and did not take a side but rather wanted to bring out something from 'another angle'.

Who is Open Minded Now? ;)