Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

An Interesting Find...

nuune   

Actually, I will say 45% of Soler's fall into that category, out of that 30% are ladies trying to use whatever they can find in dictionary.com theasures and so on!

okey, that is reality, so if u r happen to be one of those, nothing to be ashamed of.

but alot of smartness(me smart than u)going on here nowadayz,

it is easy to identify those who abuse the words

Pi   

I think the author of that artilce has some insecurities about his intelligence. He's just trying to justify his inability to use/understand complex vocabulary. That's what people do when they lack a decent vocabulary span. They blame others for their own ignornace. "Oh, why is he/she trying to sound smart. Who do they think they are". Read: I never really payed attention in school. I cant understand all those words. And I'm too lazy to learn. Now, be like me and speak simple gobbelydook."

Anyways, my vocab. sucks compared to alot of people on this site, but that doesnt give me the right to talk shidh. Its my own ignorance, not their pretension.

Naden   

I suggest you grab a crow bar and crack that dictionary sucker open, it might help with your spelling.

Don't throw around statistics without substantiation....how do you like them apples, straight from a thesaurus.

Originally posted by nuune:

Actually, I will say 45% of Soler's fall into that category, out of that 30% are ladies trying to use whatever they can find in dictionary.com theasures and so on!

okey, that is reality, so if u r happen to be one of those, nothing to be ashamed of.

but alot of smartness(me smart than u)going on here nowadayz,

it is easy to identify those who abuse the words

Castro   

^ I think naden is a communist. What say you? Make sure to use at least one big, important-sounding word in your response. :D

Naden   

:D:D:D Castro, I am just learning about these diffuse attacks on hapless masses, which are then supported by fictional statistics.

Originally posted by Castro:

^
:D

Naden, you're here to
the no spell-check culture on SOL, aren't you? The
in the use of a dictionary or a thesaurus is well documented. I encourage you to
from using
to get your point across. You might just be mistaken for a
bij.

Castro   

^ You are a communist then. My evidence is your use of the word "masses". :D

Oh I need a big word. Got it. Obfuscate. I need to obfuscate the shidh out of some people here. :D

Pi: how's this for topic hijacking? :D

Naden   

Card-carrying and proud, comrade ;) . Have been since about 9 years old when tried to organize a group complaint against a particularly psychotic and abusive teacher. Didn't work and got the crap beaten out of me but will never give up.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ You are a communist then. My evidence is your use of the word "masses".

Baluug   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

I saw
and remembered a of Sol'ers who might fit into this category!

Come on now, everybody knows I'm a pseudo-mullah, not a pseudo-intellectual!!

nuune   

^^ lool@Mr.Jibis, Mullah, nice one Liibaan.

Naden, u just used "substantiation"

don't forget Duq Castro's use of dictionary.com, he just gave u an idea, dat is, make sure it is from dictionary.com, to do dat, highlight it or link it to dictionary.com so we may be aware of its originality smile.gif

STOIC   

I am not a galoot, as far as I know, neither am I git to let my ego get the best of me. This guy’s words are a mere bagatelle short sighted by his ignorance of his egoism. His words are chock-full of jealousy! Matter of fact it is even safe to think there is a static of hate in his words besotted by his ignorance of my world. Does he want me to be a veritable geyser of billingsgate? I am not an ignoramus, but I am a man of honor and prestige. I am the inexorable force that crushes everything in its way. It is this kind of cavil that makes me have a lugubrious face.