Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

What is wrong with THE VIEWs Star Jones?

Modesty   

I was watching the view the other day, and I was jaw slapped by how skinny Star Jones got. I mean it's good that she lost weight, but it just doesn't look right on her face. I think some people look better with weight on than others, and in the case of Star Jones she looked better with her weight on. Her husband is handsome, but now they just don't look right together. I think she should gain some weight because her forehead really looks bizzare.

How about Nicole Richie, what happened to her? She is a bag of bonys. Subhan'Allah! Hollywood is truly bizarre.

Originally posted by Modesty:

I was watching the view the other day, and I was jaw slapped by how skinny Star Jones got. I mean it's good that she lost weight, but it just doesn't look right on her face. I think some people look better with weight on than others, and in the case of Star Jones she looked better with her weight on. Her husband is handsome, but now they just don't look right together. I think she should gain some weight because her forehead really looks bizzare.

How about Nicole Richie, what happened to her? She is a bag of bonys. Subhan'Allah! Hollywood is truly bizarre.

Forget Star Jones. What freaggin took Nick so long before he finnaly realised his wife was a Hottt hotttt Dumb Blonde?? :D

I can finnaly get my duke of hazzards 'goodies' without feelin the guilt of fantasizing about a married woman icon_razz.gif

Seriously who is star jones?[Any relation to Mike Jones?] :confused:

Miriam1   

She cant really inspire others who have wieght problems, since she had the bypass gastric surgery.

For ordinary folks. The $20000 operation is not an option and offers no inspiration.

hodman   

amazing the lenghts people ggo to to lose weight....ofcourse after having stuffed themselves to that position!

What's with the west and the eating tradition?Eating shouldn't be for recreation.

Modesty   

Americans (and Canadians too) are eating themselves to death.

pure gluttony.

What freaggin took Nick so long before he finnaly realised his wife was a Hottt hotttt Dumb Blonde??

Hollywood marriages never last.

No wonder her skin is that tight, I knew it's imposibble to lose that much weight and not be flabby without some type of cosmetic surgery.