Sign in to follow this  
Baaniyal

Is it a Cliche..............?

Baaniyal   

WHy do somali girlz persist on proclaiming themselves as princesses or queens? I mean i don't think i eva heard a somali man say he is a king or prince. Is it a cool thing for somali girlz to say this now? or did the Queen of Sheba sprinkle them for eternity? For one thing, i neva told any girl she was a queen or princess, even if needed for my arsenal of seductionism(if dat's a word). Anyways i guess am in the hour of trippin, so don't mind me too much, unless u are a princess or a queen!

Salaama

LOL@ Sheba's Sprinkles....WHAT IN THE WORLD :eek: ....I was thinking more alongst the lines of ........Cambarros fairy dust...lol....I personally don't use this TITLE but hey if you think highly of yourself as to call yourself a Queen or a princess.....then MORE POWER TO YA :D ......it's a state of mind........not anyone can just carry off the name like nobodys bizniz........with the exception of Somali ladies and my Really Really RICH Omanian classmate.....I hate you Zahra....lol....no REALLY i'm happy for her......she's an actual princess :rolleyes:

GODBLESS YA

Senora   

Whats all of this rubbish!!!

i would chose the lifestyle of a princess anyday....just think of the power and admiration... :D Why can't i live in my own fantasy world??

Are there really a lot of girls using this??I never meant to keep this nick, and I think I really need to start changing it, cause it's getting a litle annoying..I mean what the heck is 'Princess_sexy'?? Sexy_princess I can see, but this!!?? So if any of you have wonderful nicks in mind, and wouldnt mind sharing it, I would love to hear it?

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

LOL, Baaniyal ,are you having a crisis with the somali ladies? I dont think all somali girls portray themselves as queens or princesses. If some do ,they must be confident about themselves which I believe is cool unless it is a sign of too much pride.

If you want to be a ladies'man ,you must treat women as queens unless you want to get a pair of dacas fying directly on your face,lol.Just kiddin' bro but rule of thumbs , be yourself and dont call a lady " my queen or princess" if you dont feel like it.Because I believe she's already guessing that she is special if she got your attention and thats enuff ,lol.

Baaniyal   

Libaax yes i do think it co-relates with madam Arawello legacy. Funny thing is since i posted this thread, there has been a sharp increase in the number of girls calling themselves "Queen's"(empirically speaking ofcourse). This title is not used by confident somali girls only,but also those very very shy ones,that hardly utter a word. That is why i stand with the title of my thread, and say it is more of a cliche now rather than a state of mind.