Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

LONDON: Snooooooooooow

Ibtisam   

coool, I Had a surprise waiting for me when i left my house at 6this morning. Boy oh boy It is soooooooooooo goooooooooooood to see snow again. my long lost friend. Anyone share my excitement?? It did make my journeys to work longer by almost 25mins.

Enjoy people

N.O.R.F   

Snow was cool when you could go sledging down the hill at 30mph sitting ontop a tea tray sneaked out of the house. Snow fights against the teachers at school. Laughing at people as they slip :D Those were the days :cool:

Ibtisam, we want pics!

Ibtisam   

JAC: YEs Snow is my Fav! lool :D I've been laughin all day. It cheers me up to no end, and it covers all the mess, everything looks clean. smile.gif:D

North; loool @those were the days :D i know what you mean it hardly snows anymore :( But i hear that it will be like this till friday.

As for pictures, whe i figure out how to get pictures our of my phone (using this thing that looks like a USP) to the computer i'll post em. I've been taking them all day. smile.gif:D

cheers ppl

Ibtisam   

where do u live dear? Up my ends it covered everything and it looked soooooo nice, till you reached the main road, :rolleyes: Then yeah Black Slush on roads. :D Still it was well exciting! :D

I never seen snow in London, and I guess what I saw was kinda snow-like particles, not the real snow tzzz :D want REAL snow? come to scandiNAVIA where snowmen never meltdown for weeks or mounths. Book Ryanair or easyJet to spend some weekend winter holiday here for those itching for snow fun! :D

NGONGE   

^^^ What's your signature about? I've been reading it for week and it makes no sense to me! Something is missing. A line, a sentence, a bloody setting..

368028904_a9cdaa5fc6_m.jpg

North, I was confronted with this image as I stepped outside my door this morning. It took me 20mins to reach the bus-stop. My trainers got wet and my stomach started to play summersaults. After which I just said bugger it all and called in sick, returned home and filled my hot water bottles before going back to bed smile.gif .

Snow is only pretty when you're looking at it from your window.

Nehanda   

Snow in London is a disaster for commuters. It was a losing battle this morning not to fall and not to miss the bus and be late for work. Albeit this was a safer option than the storm we had few days ago.

Ibtisam if you are eager for snow perhaps you ought to travel or emigrate to countries were it snows well i.e. Canada.

Shakti   

i know u guys(the Londoners) r not equipped 4 such disaster, ur work places should’ve give u guys the day off... damn britis .. really u guys should sent a compliant letter 2 ur local f.gov. office :mad: