Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

HE PROMISED TO MARRY ME.

SJ   

HE PROMISED TO MARRY ME. :eek: , miskiin

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Do pick up lines like that actually work?

Tuujiye   

OG-girl maasha allah sis..you said what I wanted to say better.But if you read what i wrote before you, you will know that I said the same thing as you did and don't think I didn't know this storey because thats were my point was coming from..but anyways maasha allah you have chance inlife if yo have that knowledge sis..I'm happy for you...

X, I didn't say anything wrong..you are a proud femenist and all your arguments are always about men this and men that...The first thing you tought of when you read this story was "why isn't the man getting punished", why did you think of that? because thats all you have in your head. You are when you say this is not islamic and this woman shouldn't be punished and I agree with you on that. What I don't agree is your femenist attitude and how it always takes over the points that you are trying to make..

Other than that you are right and ilahey qeer hakaa siiyo for being justice...

wareer badanaa!!!

wareer badanaa!!

the "guy" isnt being punished cause there is no proof that he commited anything. you either need 4 witnesses, or god will simply make it hard for you to conceal yr sin (like pregnancy). in her case, she cant dispute that she had an unlawful relationship with a man, bt for the guy, there needs to be more proof. hwver, if he (the byfriend in the story) is guilty hell surely be punished for it either in this world, the next or both. Allah is most just, most merciful.