Sign in to follow this  
cheeky-girl

dudes dont drop that ...

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^ and you jumped right in with both feet.
;)

i will have you known that we have no such characters on SOL. (shakes head, such an insult to our old men) they are all above 35, so it will look a bit odd, you see
:D

p.s. wlc
smile.gif

cheers

maybe you only :D:D

waar lay off cheeky! she just wanna do a shout out!! wc f&c! or malaai n chips!

cheeky bal come to daddy, and fill me in what else that eeks yah..! did i tell ya what we call falling pants! its called full moon!...

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Better the Admin. to bring back the
section. Real fast.
grin.gif

lol@MMA. Don’t take us back in time.

It is SOL tradition to tutor the young ones and lead them to the “right pathâ€. Soon the “young bloodz†you see here today will remove the “chick†abbreviation from their usernames and replace it with something like "wisewoman" or “philosopherâ€. :D

It is amazing how some of the mature ones here have started.

PS: we have released more than 200 new members recently and I sincerely believe the majority of them will find their way to the high-level-discussion corners of this forum in a short period. For now they are observing … and trying to figure things out.

Let the tradition live. Let them learn.

J.Lee   

It is amazing how some of the mature ones here have started.

'

I'm all the proof you need young'uns. :D

MTV/BET and commercially pimped artists are to blame - at least Jay-Z brough some respectable dress code for youngsters - need i mention the button ups, blazers, and not baggy jeans with some s.carters -- people follow trends, the pants hangin is long gone, along with the last century - now the only people who do it are gangsters-r'us kids who won't grow up.

Lastly, i don't think most people on this site hang their pants, they're grown ups, even the young ones on here are clever enough to know the difference - they're goal oriented people, not 'gangster' oreinted.