Sign in to follow this  
allan

studing abroard

allan   

After much hesitation and commitment issues i now have enough game to do this student exchange/ study abroad thing.

My nomads in the UK, you might be getting me for 6 months. Anybody at oxford brooks? (2 cheep to do oxford so the next best thing eh)

Has any nomad been in a student exchange programme? Were did you go? How was it? Any tips?

Anybody at oxford brooks? (2 cheep to do oxford so the next best thing eh)

Is Oxford Brooks, a college level institution or university level institution?

YOu may say you are cheap, and you probably are , but I don't think money stopped you from getting into oxford. You have much bigger problems, i.e

General » studing abroard

It's unfortunate, but you need to prioritize, take baby steps, and start with your title thread. "Studying abroad"

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:

General » studing abroard

It's "Studying abroad"
[/i]
LG, so what if he forgot a "Y", and has an xtra "R", big deal...woohoo...

FatBoy, study abroad aa...Schol keyga waqiila waqaala aan ku dhameeyay...No studing abroad for me...Good luck thou...

PS...LG, I think I am missing a letter here and there...Let me know...loool

ZOLA   

Fat Boy... i wish i had the chance to study abroad when i was in school. i say gofor it and plan well ahead.

LZ... ur comment was very unnecessary.

chubacka   

Run Fat boy run! I think if you have the opportunity to study abroad, grab it wid both hands, it will def develop your character an giv u some life experience. For e.g you will have to learn how to make bariis an passto! Then you will be hot property!

jst kidding, its a fantastic thing to do, dnt know about rest of Uk but Lnd is a fantastic place to study!

All da best an let us know wot you decide inshallah.

;)

allan   

lol at chubacka, you have just brought me back to sad relisation that is, i cant kook! noodles is fine and shaah, with a lot of suggar no problem. am gona starve....

ay on the bright side, no more flubbery bits eh!

i remember my noodle days in college! i use buy 30 of them for less than $10. i never learn how to cook baris and pasto...! and i cant eat them any ways...! its 2 dry and then the stomach pains are like hell.

these days i am a chicken taco dude! fb..u probably be better off hooking up with fish and chip. u get me there? they everywhere in uk.lol.