Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In 2008, 360000 people were stopped for terrorism

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Geel J, you must have looked like a suicide bomber when approached, I hope you’re not a real one at that too. The UK is already fully packed with opportunistic tourist causing some type of damage in different capacities, one less won’t make any difference. Stay where you are and you’ll get no hassle. As for other people who have been stopped and search, the current hegemonic powers decide who is stopped and arrested. Play ball or go back to Somalia.

LOL you really believe this drivel dont you ? .. I should feel sorry for you I suppose .. but ill take some jabs at you anyway :D ... I wish I could be there when the metaphorical rug is pulled out from under you .... it will be soon enough MARX when you grow up and start traveling all by yourself .. you will see what everyone is talking about.

until then pass my regards to your refined and cultured prince .. who believes you are not inferior to the real english

lol Marx would be the first one here complaining about mistreatment and police harrssement if it was him. and don't think it can't and won't happen to you. ur probably next on the chopping block boi.