Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The intelligence of women

Bess.   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Another reason why i consider women to be smarter than men.If only they could be as confident as men.

who says we r not as confident?...we may not be as boastful or as Braggart...but we manage ...thank u. :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

quote:Originally posted by Shyhem:

Another reason why i consider women to be smarter than men.If only they could be as confident as men.

who says we r not as confident?...we may not be as boastful or as Braggart...but we manage ...thank u. :rolleyes:
Says me.U got issues with that?

Qac Qaac   

Everything in this thread is turned out fight between sol women vs sol men... what the hell.. no one is smarter than anyone else.. all same.. u r not a leader for all women race, and u r not a leader for all men race.. so don't waste your breath.. and show mercy to each other.. u guys should compliment each other, not argue with each other..

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to name that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.......

:D:D:D

This made me laugh....

Thanx

Blessed   

LOLs

Men! Such adhi :Dicon_razz.gif

thats decieving and cold heartedness.

Shes a murderer,she killed MEN!

It was suicide huuno, suicide. redface.gif

Bess.   

im suprised at male chauvinist, since men r so superior( according to chauvinist ) shouldn't they be immune to the manipulations of woman...... :rolleyes: .....why don't u just give probs and stop the qaraar....and wailing....am sorry to point it to u ....but ur behaviour isn't quite manly .....shocking huh.... icon_razz.gif .....u should know chauvanist more than anything u r entertaining, u have developed a caricature of the stereotypical idea of what a chausvinist pig is and u have certainely lived up to ur name.....well....keep up...........u 2 amusing... :D:D

Jumatatu   

My gender mates could not work out that by clapping they would have to let go of the rope...damn...may be we have an advantage in many other aspects..but wits..I hand it over to ..'xalimos'.

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Blame it on the woman who managed to save her own life..and not the
ten
men who were manipulated into killing themselves
:D:D:D

You are fabulously for the idea of women killers eh?

Such a woman you are! You Woman. Decieving !

Besbaso. Let me go eat my delicious baris made by the woman. i will be back for u

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

Let me go eat my delicious baris made by the woman. i will be back for u

who else could make it so delicious..?

36_2_35.gif

Blessed   

^^ Not a man, that's for sure; he'd end up chopping his arm off, cook it and eat it for dinner. :D

Brainless creators, these men! They should come with a warning label.

36_2_35.gif