Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The intelligence of women

Jumatatu   

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to name that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.......

:D:D:D

juba   

ofcourse the men started clapping what else would you expect from such egotistical and selfish creatures? only concerned of their own survival :D

juba   

^this is almost a 360 degree turn from u, its like im talking to a different person here! what happend to the male feminist we knew so well in "living in girlfreind" topic?

and how were the men compassionate? :confused:

^lol.

Go back to that topic and you will see what i said.

The men were compassionate becoz the woman started 'complaining' about how she sacrifices and crap like that when the men started clapping(out of compassion), they fell down and released the rope.

Mise, you didnt get joke and you were being a typical woman?(jumping to conclusions)

:D (i added that coz i like u)

*Back to dead serious face on*

Wha?

juba   

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

^lol.

The men were compassionate becoz the woman started 'complaining' about how she sacrifices and crap like that when the men started clapping(out of compassion),

Mise, you didnt get joke and you were being a typical woman?(jumping to conclusions)

can anyone say split personality? :D but back to the "topic" that is a typical interprataion of a man , always trying to put themselves in the better light :rolleyes:

Bess.   

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

^lol.

The men were compassionate becoz the woman started 'complaining' about how she sacrifices and crap like that when the men started clapping(out of compassion), they fell down and released the rope.

:D
(i added that coz i like u)

*Back to dead serious face on*

Wha?

no dude.... :rolleyes: u didn't gt the joke, they were clapping cause they thought that as expected she was gonna let go of the rope.....but in reality the joke was on them ......wasn't it? icon_razz.gif ....dont hate the playa hate the game..... ;)