Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Take a break from 'complainville'---new Topic

Macalin   

I figured i will rescue Yalls from this complaining bug that has seemed to bite ppl in SOL

Now heres the TOPIC~

Do Yall remeber back in Afrika about weired remedies?---that seemed to Work Just Fine?

one particular one i had in mind was Drinking 'Geed hindi' Juice when u have Qandho or malaari-geed hindi is Neem tree(for my non knowers!).

or Showering with a fresh Blood(from a freshly slaughtered ORGI-if u tabareed-a dorro was just fine!) :D yes this did happen-so don look @ me as crzzy!

Or When u have a headache~ a Fasaleeti on ur head(this never worked for me!).My head seemed to BUST out of my wareva!

Or when u have a hiccup-kulaha if someone scares the cambuulo outta YOU-the hiccup will be over!

Now do YOU guys remember any weired remedies that still works for YOU or just any others for that matter?

Ps: ^Lakkad is sufferin Malnutrition and is looking for ways to gain weight~ if u know old remedies PM him~

Macalin   

Oh one more--whats the POINT OF MAL MAL?-anyways on a lil kids HEAD?

or the three Spots of FIREstick on the Forehead!?

or the removal of 'DALQADA'(that thingy at the end of ur throat!?)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Oh one more--whats the POINT OF MAL MAL?-anyways on a lil kids HEAD?

or the three Spots of FIREstick on the Forehead!?

or the removal of 'DALQADA'(that thingy at the end of ur throat!?)

I heard the 3 burn marks on the person's head was because of menatal illness...somali waxeey maqleen dab baa wax daaweeya....

Dalqad removal?...are you serious?!!!!!!! :eek:

Macalin   

Dalqad removal?...are you serious?!!!!!!!

yes they do remove Dalqad-am serious~ somalidaan waa waalan yhin.

Kaaga daran--they Put this big OL Nail on the fire and dhushhuuuushh-aa kayeerese(i witnessed one right infront of me when i was a kid!)-fortunatly my dad + mom will not succumb to my Grand ma's pleas-lol

A7LA-SHU   

Showering with a fresh Blood(from a freshly slaughtered ORGI-if u tabareed-a dorro was just fine!) yes this did happen-so don look @ me as crzzy

i heard dat from my mother. and thought she was crazy. but hey i guess not..u somalis are weird wallahi.. lol

and mista lakkad if u really wanna gain weight come to my house and u'll leave smilin.. :D

Macalin   

Magnoona How sweet Can u be!

Unfortunatly It will be hard to accept tha offer from a Magnoona!..lol how u been anyways-nice to see a old face

Changed   

^^^ i had spider bite on my cheek once and they had a camels xaar on my face.......that was gross

marki kababyo ku qabto qof kaa cad qanjuurofo that was my fav ,,,,,,,,,,my sister would get qanjaroffed and i would say it aint my fault am darker and u are lighteer :eek:

flying ......i heard about the head ..i mean i saw it done to my step brother........man his head was growing bigger than his body so they had to burn it ......maskiinka calamta wali wa ku tala aa maqleey......i gues he is gona need a plastic surgery........

man i wish they would remove my dalqad....shoo i get sore throats ........dalqad=tonsils right :confused:

ps.......y'll have to get with my somali am practicing on y'll

Macalin   

^^^ i had spider bite on my cheek once and they had a camels xaar on my face.......that was gross

camel's xaar(its called 'digo' BTW) is Gross?---I used to kick them lil balls around U kidding yaah-lol

LuCkY   

STHLM_LADY me too...i guess it was for my own good.Mine was removed because it was acting up but i think they were suppose to remove my tonsiLs instead-got them done eventuaLLy.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LAKKAD:

or Showering with a fresh Blood(from a freshly slaughtered ORGI-if u tabareed-a dorro was just fine!) yes this did happen-so don look @ me as crzzy!

Im stiLL trying to figure that out. :confused:

Lakkad re: maLnutrition,dont you Live with your mom or sister?That wouLd make a difference.

La-y-La   

I had ma qanjiro burned cuz they used to hurt like hell and dang, I was in critical condition after I had it burned. I remember I vomited blood for a whole day cuz i drank cold water when i ran out of hot water :( That was some crazy stuff.

But ma qanjiro stopped hurting after the burns.

Funny stuff :eek:

peace.

LuCkY   

Maryan i feeL sorry for you...getting burned. ALthough i must say after having them removed than you feeL aLot better.I had to Live on water, geLLo and ice cream for a whoLe month.

La-y-La   

yeah it feels better after.

but u shoulda seen how it happened, afka dhaxdiisa aa lagaa gubi, and me tryna to eat, not a good combination!!!

But then Iam thinking dalqada part must be painful.

peace.

LuCkY   

Being burned inside the mouth not a good picture.

WeLL i had my dalqa(i remember vomiting once but thats aLL) removed but it wasnt bad compared to my tonsiLs(even though it was done in here)i couLdnt eat or taLk and i had a hard time drinking anything.One good thing i achieved was Losing a coupLe of pounds. :D

Iffah   

Showering with a fresh Blood(from a freshly slaughtered ORGI-if u tabareed-a dorro was just fine!) [big Grin] yes this did happen-so don look @ me as crzzy!

Yes, I remember something like this. What was its purpose again? :confused:

Thank god, I wasn't burned anywhere...that must've be painful! :eek:

Hey, what about...bakeeriga warqad ama maro holceeysa la dhex gelinaayo...then qofka dhabarka laga saaraayo.(I think it was used markow muruq kugu jura) Do you remember this? OR I have it wrong?