26th June 1960 - happy 59th anniversary

Qaranka Dhidibada, Rag ayaa u dhigay

U shubay dhiigo, nabadda dhaliyey

Miyaan dhibyaraan, u dhidbay calankoo

Mar kale dhalanteed, ku dhiibi karaa?

Dhulka Bolshooy, inaan dhisanaa

Dadkay dhibaysee, cidloda ka dhurmaa

Midnimo Dhimatay ayu ku sii dhaganyee

Dhegaha ugu rida, in aanay mar kale dhacayn. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Happy independence, the first Somali territory to achieve this feat.

Somaliland was the 16th African state to become independent 😎

Can you imagine if we didn't make that mistake of uniting with the Ex-Italian Mafia State? 

We would have been calling all the shots in the Horn of Africa. Ilaahay ayaa qadaray, qalad walba halka lagu qabto ayaa lagu saxaa. I am just glad it was corrected on the 18th of May 1991. 

5 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Can you imagine if we didn't make that mistake of uniting with the Ex-Italian Mafia State? 

Yes. We could imagine, we would have been spared the all bitch!ng and mourning by secessionists and people would not be harrassed or arrested for wearing blue in Hargeisa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

That is the least of the worries awoowe. I would say reer Somaliland would have never become refugees, uprooted from their cities by a crazy bloodsucker. 

What will take very long time to heal is the mental fractures and the changed culture. People are meaner, swear more and are less patient. 

In the good old days, if someone was wanted by the Courts in Hargeisa, he would get a letter delivered to his door and he would get himself to his court room. These days, the police have to knock on the door and drag him out to Court. 

If you go to Djibouti you can still get a sense of those good old days, eventhough they have been flooded by the Somalis Refugees and they more or less have been overwhelmed. 

7 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

n the good old days, if someone was wanted by the Courts in Hargeisa, he would get a letter delivered to his door and he would get himself to his court room. These days, the police have to knock on the door and drag him out to Court. 

It looks like this was true everywhere. I thought it was only southern thing.

Madaxweyne ha Somaliland oo khudbad dheer ka jeediyay xafladii 26ka June ee qasriga madaxtooyadda Somaliland lagu qabtay xalay.

Wuxu ku dheeraday wada hadalka Somaliland iyo Somalia, iyo arinka oo uu sheegay in Mogadishu waxba inaga gelin waxay samayso ama diido, laakin Beesha Caalamka inaga wax inaga dhaxeeyaan oo ayaga yihiin kuwa aan la garnaqsanayno. 

Wuxu kalo madaxwyenu sheegay in Sabtida 29ka June la soo af jaraayo khilaafka doorashooyinka ee u dhaxeeyay xisbiyadda Somaliland. Guul iyo Gobonimo. 

7 hours ago, FBISOMALIA said:

D97ifGwX4AE4CAe.jpg:large

Great Day for our nation, Ha nolato Somalia. 

I have always wondered why the secessionist morons had abandoned their sky blue and white star flag, which was first raised in Hargaysa in June 1960 and later embraced by the rest of Somalia.

If I were them I would have challenged the konfurians for the rights over the sky blue flag. But the dimwits instead opted to steal the flag of some other place.

Happy Independence Day.