Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

This Tax season.....

Dont be stup!d enough to pay $70 to a tax proffessional to file your taxes.... just go to Kazaa download the Taxact software, fill in the forms, E-file it and Profit!!!

Just spreading the word ya all......

You are willing to give your SSN#, Your adress, Your tel number and all your financial Records out there on the internet all coz you willing to save $70?, the hussle of filing tax forms, weired and confusing tax codes,the possibilty of identity theft(whoa!) and the time?

Most tax proffesionals, charge students a very minimal fees($50 and below).

I dont think thats a wise suggestion AJ.

MZanzi   

I think wat he mean iz download da file into ur computer dan ur in control but to me i prefer da 70 bucks cuzz i might make mistake n IRS waa qaldamay yama yeelayaan soo i rather pay same money dan get into trouble :wink:

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

You are willing to give your SSN#, Your adress, Your tel number and all your financial Records out there on the internet all coz you willing to save $70?, the hussle of filing tax forms, weired and confusing tax codes,the possibilty of identity theft(whoa!) and the time?

Most tax proffesionals, charge students a very minimal fees($50 and below).

I dont think thats a wise suggestion AJ.

Saxib Taxact is not a web based tax filing systm, its a software that will help you understand all the "confusing" tax codes and acuratly file your taxes.. those Tax proffesionals use the same software and do some shit you can do yourself... believe me any retard can do that... just download the software and monkey with it.. and if you couldnt do that just forget the whole thing and file for mental disability instead.....

p.s. fo real... are you a student??

AJ, do I have to pay fees if I want to E-file it with this software? Personally, I have TaxAct2003-software and it has different tax rates than TaxAct 2004 but being an Accountant myself, its not a problem and I can basically changes the rates myself but if I do so, I won't be able to E-file. So, I used TaxTurbohere is the link ) software and I already did my tax but they asking $20 to E-file and receive my return in 10 days but I just want to wait and see if there is any deductions that I overlooked.

^bro, I do agree that tax codes are complex and confusing but the average person's return is very simple. All you need is a pc, ur w-2 form and can-do attitude, u dont even need ur thinking cap coz the software will do most of that.

If you still think its still too complex for you or u just dont wanna be bothered with it, just let either AJ or myself know that we will be more than happy to be a help to a Nomad...right AJ?

Originally posted by A_Ladiif:

AJ, do I have to pay fees if I want to E-file it with this software? Personally, I have TaxAct2003-software and it has different tax rates than TaxAct 2004 but being an Accountant myself, its not a problem and I can basically changes the rates myself but if I do so, I won't be able to E-file. So, I used TaxTurbo (
) software and I already did my tax but they asking $20 to E-file and receive my return in 10 days but I just want to wait and see if there is any deductioons that I overlooked.

I think you will need to pay the $20 if you are filing for more than one return, i mean i didnt have any problems with it last year.. and if you are not comfortable with that you can always save it on a disc and have the nearest tax preparer submit for you for $5....

If you still think its still too complex for you or u just dont wanna be bothered with it, just let either AJ or myself know that we will be more than happy to be a help to a Nomad...rught AJ?

He's dogsledding canadian....there aint nothing we could do for him saxib.. :(

LANDER   

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

He's dogsledding canadian....there aint nothing we could do for him saxib..
:(
[/QB]

:D

I did my own taxes once in high school (no software just paper forms)and I never bothered to do it ever again. It is the most boring S***, you can ever do. I'd pay enough money to spare me the boredom. Fortunately us dogsledding canadian students have free tax clinics in most canadian Universities :D . Either that or you give it to one of your C.A friends (CPA as you yanks would say).

P.S. the national game is Hockey mista AJ, get it straight homes.

^^^ well they better not charge you for filing your tax return after they took 40% of your income and not provided you with any tuittion grants.....

And how is dogsledding diffrent from Hockey?

Baashi   

A_Ladiif and AJ, I get u question folks. If one is using this: form , can one have negative value in [36] field on the second page?

Men i do this all the time(Except last year). Its free at another website and they help you with any Qs you need. No hassle or worries.

And whoever is worried about social security being online? It is already is, anybody can find it. Trust me its not that hard, also people who file your taxes do the samething . Thats why its called Efile.

Baashi, looks like the no. 36 of 1040EZ is line 40 of form 1040. Personally, I would say yes, that line could be negative if the Amount in line 35>28 but I went back and checked 5 different returns I have prepared last semester in my individual Income Tax Class and also my own return of this year and none of them have a negative amount in this line. I know am contradicting myself here by saying yes but the fact that all those returns I have prepared never come out negative makes me question my first answer. The 2 forms are similar in general.

I tried to take snapshot of one return I have prepared so you can see the form but it did not work.

Baashi, are you doing it by hand bro? If you are, I think it’s much easier to do it and faster receiving your funds by using this kind of software This is the software . All you have to do is decide what deductions you want to claim and answer questions. Sorry I could not answer your question bro and Good Luck it.

Action Jackson: Just be careful when you download anything from Kazaa! Normally, when you have shared file within kazaa it's easy for anyone to hack into your system. It's better to download the software from any tax related website. If you can do that more power to ya ;)