Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Movie: City of Life - The real Dubai

N.O.R.F   

I used to hate Dubai as well. Until I visited a few more times and saw it's good side. Nowhere is perfect then again at least they have a stable, peaceful FUNCTIONING state/country.

Always keep things in perspective mate.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

I used to hate Dubai as well. Until I Nowhere is perfect then again at least they have a stable, peaceful FUNCTIONING state/country.

Is that a dig at Somalia or me? Cause I live in the US adeer, you know the one that provides all the brands in Dubai.

You have your experince of that city, which is positive, I am happy for you lad. I find it ammusing that you are getting worked up about an opinion on Dubai that is different from yours?

N.O.R.F   

Not getting worked up saxib. Simply highlighting that you're from a war torn country trying to involve yourself in petty 'my qurbo city is better than your qurbo city' nonesense.

Norf: Are you now impressing us with your Somali writen for you by someone else? :D Ha walaal waan kufahmay..

Nuune it matters not you are not as important as che. ;)