Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

winnie   

oops, i ddnt know cadaan already answered that q

i like kids. i hate teenagers.

where to raise kids? wherever allah swt takes you. everywhere is corrupt, its all about keeping the kid's minds strong.

question: does anyone really know they are prepared for a task before doing it?

Ameen   

Yes. Being prepared for something and getting positive results is two different things. Just because you prepare yourself for something it doesnt really mean, you'll do good at it. But always remember that preparing is a good sign and that is proof that you are ready to tackle whatever the task may be...

Question: Do you think its important to observe silence? Like, not to talk?

winnie   

uhm, yes and no. i think its more important to learn to distinguish when talking is necessary, and when silence is necessary. everything in moderation.

the romantic poets believed that they had to recluse themselves off from society, temporarily, to be in tune with nature/their musings. upon return to regular life, they would compose their poetry... sometimes a drastic contrast can make you appreciate what you have.

Aaliyyah   

^^ My avatar says a lot about me. I am proud of my Country, culture, language and heritage.

Somalia ha noolato smile.gif

Question

Today is the Super tuesday yeeeey finally.

I am just curious , in Minneapolis what percentage of Somalis support Obama ?

Aaliyyah   

^^ yeh am from Toronto sis. Just wanted to know though, I support obama and everything he stands for. Can't vote for him but hey I will add him in my prayers smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Dahia, it has nothing to do with his race, as they say race is skin deep. His race is quite irrelevant.

Obama can bring change in the states and that is exactly what Americans and everyone else needs. At least that is my stand on the issue.

Jacaylbaro lol@ cuz he is dumb and black..are you like ever serious? icon_razz.gif

Miriam1   

Pucca lol..tis tough on black women isn't it, who do we support the first serious female candidate or the first serious black candidate.

I would personally vote for Clinton, I think she has the strongest chance against winning against Mccain..the lack of experience that Barrack has, is his failing point.

Question

What category Identifies foremost in your mind. So all can be included but how would you categorize them.

Female/Male, Muslim, Black, Somali?

Ameen   

Im not too fond about Hillary. When she speaks, I feel like she is lying, then again, I guess 99% of politicians are liars anyways so why would she be different.

I support Obama and it will be interesting to see the results of Super Tuesday and where he will stand at the end of the day.

Question: How many pairs of shoes do you own?