Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

N.O.R.F   

^^A penny is currently worth two cents dee. Don't forget to convert currencies :D

Sorry I can't think of a question :confused:

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^A penny is currently worth two cents dee. Don't forget to convert currencies
:D

Sorry I can't think of a question :confused:

LOL,Wee Kwenda Zako!!(Get out of here in Swahili) LOL. OK,i didnt think of that. smile.gif

A relevant question for you. Jonh Barnes or Paul Ince? :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

Johnny Barnes (that goal vs Brazil!!)

Is an iphone worth it?

Oh Yeaah!! *Shaking* Yeah...Have you seen it? Have you touched it? Have you seeeeen it? OMG,its the most amazing piece of equipment ever ever invented!!!

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

What would you say if asked what you did with your life?

Its been a roller-coaster, wont elaborate.

When was the last time you cried? And for what reason?

Malika   

^Only this morning,I was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of tasks to be done before the working week rolls...

How often do you feel overwhelmed by life?

Haneefah   

^Continuously these days (# of grey hair is on the rise, I tell ya :D ), however, when I consider where it's stemming from and put it in the context of the whole of life...it becomes quite insignificant. Reflecting upon things brings about much relief, alxamdulilah. A great remedy!

If you could do one thing to change the life of another (for better of course), what would it be? (cafwan if it's been asked before)

Mowgli   

Hmmm I guess it would have to be something that makes them content with life in the long run and not just something that only provides a fleeting moment of happiness

Every seen an indhoyar person with a proper beard and not just fuff?

Malika   

Haneefa's Q..It would be education,in which ever matter that might support the life changing process,let it be academically or spiritually,emotionally etc..

Penguin's Q...No I havent come across inda yaar with a beard,oh well I live in a small English town,not that many inda yaar yar..

Q.Does poverty diminish human dignity?

Aaliyyah   

^^^Wealth alone will not lead to happiness. But, if you supplemented it with a good family, and a career that you love am sure you could have a content life.

Question

If you could have any special power out there, what would it be?

Aaliyyah   

Alhmadulilah for the most part my life has been blessing from Allah swt. Apart from a family member who died few yrs back, and I loved her dearly. But, even then death is not a moment where you should regret, it is awakening call. Only when some one so close to you dies, do you truly understand death is truthful and can happen to anyone old and young poor and rich. It is merely a matter of time. We should always be greatful for what Allah gives us and when there is a minor set back see it as a test, and Allah swt tests his slaves even the best of them. And, one should never forget the main purpose of this life is worshiping Allah swt,and other life matters are temporary and nothing to stress about. Try your best and leave the rest to Allah swt. Only a kafir can claim to be depressed, since he doesn't believe in a creator, a creator who tests you to measure your patience and faith.

I don't have a question at this time, cant think of one. But, I wanted to tap on Northern's question if iphones are worth it. I wanted to get one myself when I first heard of them, before they even came out. But, then one reflects on why spend 500 on a cellphone? kibir miya ?? When you can send money to people who are starving back home?...it makes no difference what type of cell phone you own, the purpose of it is to communicate and in that aspect cell phones do not differ. Unless ofcourse you just wanna brag of how costly your cell phone is...

winnie   

^^^ thats not fair, i think believers can be depressed, its a matter of getting distracted from yr goal temporarily.

new question: how much better are we from apes, really???