Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

winnie   

new year, new doors to knock on. i think i finally found my drive.

can you imagine a world without music? if so, do you like it?

Khalaf   

lol, your good thug. i keep want say i dont know. come on, we are farah's afterall..this white lady questions are difficult. :D

do you remember the first song you sang/listened to?

winnie   

white lady questions? me thinks youre giving the white lady too much credit. what about oprah winfrey!?!

my elders love to remind me how when i was a baby, my older bro would sing me his rendition of micheal jackson's "billie jean" with my name substituted for the songs namesake. that must have been one of the first song i ever heard.

what is the single most important thing you have learned and have mastered in your life?

Khalaf   

forget oprah winfrey, me thinks your giving oprah winfrey too much credit. What about Thugged out?

walaa again I don't know. i am dead serious single most important thing i mastered? Hmm scartches head? its empty...is that bad? :D

let me throw it back at u? how would u answer that question?

winnie   

i havent mastered anything really. nothing at all. i wish i could even say there was something i take diligent care of, but im pretty easy-breezy. im trying to change that, to become a more meticulous person.

do you get excited about your birthday?

Nephissa   

^ 'ell no.

The thread title reminds of J.Timberlake. L0L.

[ Talk to me, boy No disrespect, I don’t mean no harm

Talk to me, boy Hurry up ‘cause you’re takin’ too long

Talk to me, boy Bet I’ll have you *fully dressed* icon_razz.gif by the end of this song..]

Why is Khalaf not talking? :D

Khalaf   

^^^You mean Egyptian mythology? Just to avoid saying I don't know again i googled it! according to google, she was the shawdow of her sister Isis and never became a cult leader.

Who do you think will win the superbowl?

Why is Khalaf not talking?

Scratches head. i would ask u the same thing eddo.

winnie   

i really thought she was a greek fury or nymph. i guess you learn something everyday.

now its my turn to do some googling... okay that didnt help at all. i dont think they picked the teams that are going yet and plus i dont follow the sport. im going to say philidelphia eagles just because.

my question: would you prefer being a monkey in a humans body or a human in a monkeys body? and why?

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

i really thought she was a greek fury or nymph. i guess you learn something everyday.

now its my turn to do some googling... okay that didnt help at all. i dont think they picked the teams that are going yet and plus i dont follow the sport. im going to say philidelphia eagles just because.

my question: would you prefer being a monkey in a humans body or a human in a monkeys body? and why?

LOL,Interesting question. I dont know why i would ever stop being a beautiful human,but if i must choose, i would be a human in a Monkeys body of course. Beacause(maxaa yeelay dheh),despite maintaining my humanity,i will have the ability to swing from one tree to another tree in the Amazon or some freaking forest somewhere in Central Africa. smile.gif

Question,Wth is wrong with you? smile.gif

Faheema.   

Are men (non-Somali that is) more ‘tolerant ’ than woman when it comes to marrying someone who barely speaks English or their native language? ....Or could it be the less expression (whines)they understand the better. :D

Cadaan would the perfect person to answer you faheema.

I think, the struggle to get words togather, and all the physical expressions makes it funn may be a turn on for those men. smile.gif