Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Waad Casaatay

Horta why dadkeenu qofka ugu yidhaahdaan waad soo casaatay even if the person is away for only 3 days ??

i saw this in many occassions and as soo as they make sure you went somewhere then when they see you back they always say waadigan soo casaadaye maansha Allah ,,,, :D

Is it real in la soo casaado or it is just an illution that comes to your minds through our eyes ??

Blessed   

^Lucky you! I always get waad madoobaatey.

It's very shallow, how a commentary on your weight and complexion is an integral part of our greeting.

Malika   

Jac ,Your in the right city for wanting to lightening your self abit,just ask where the Zaireans,Congolese folks reside, am sure you would find some thing to change that dhuxul.com look.

Zenobia I usually find that well rude of them,and I make a point to show annoyance. smile.gif

nuune   

Soomaali hadaanu nahey, waxaan isu heesanaa inaan wada cadnahey, kii ama tii madoowba waxey oranayaan Alla barigaan yaraa carab daba cad ayaan u ekkaa

Blessed   

Dahia,

I love it when they come out naaguhu wax bey ismariyaane sort yourself out. Haha. It gives me a good excuse to flog them. The insecure, bimbos!

Malika   

Lol@Bimbos, I usually make sure I go into detail of the harm that those chemical cause to their skins etc.I once got so short with one,she threw a tantrum,baal ega! ignorant fools!

Horta why dadkeenu qofka ugu yidhaahdaan waad soo casaatay even if the person is away for only 3 days ??

Waryee,Ma diana aad isku dhoobtay? Waa maxay hadaladu nuucas adeer?

Casaanka waxaa kuu keenay nasasho iyo nafaqo. Haraadka,jaadka iyo wareega ayaa kaa yaraaday...Aloow qurbo kuu roona :D

-Lily-   

JB, maybe they mean you're glowing.

LoL@ na wax ismari Zenobia, this lady once told me 'doqon iyo habeen ba madow'. Insecure to the dot.

I hate the whole 'maxa la catoowday jacel ma ku hayo' nonesense. So silly.

Nehanda   

^LOL Lily... I get the catoo iyo jacel speech too from family. Before I used to feel irated lakiin now it's really hilarious. Both are outside my controls so I don't let negative opinions get to me.