Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Let show love not War !!!

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

cute_lilgirl attacks libax sanka,

huh????? when did i do that? anywayz, i don't know if u High OG but me attacking libax never happen at all, beside he is too nice to be attack on...u know what u just wonna but my name out there that'sw hy so u can feel more good about urself sice i put u on spot once right??????????...anywayz i don't kow what u talking about OG....but thanks....

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... icon_razz.gif

ps. Darman i'm in too....i have had it from Og...

OG Moti   

once a great man called mutahib ina cusman* said most of hate and sadness of this world is due to misunderstanding, I hope we all will have a vision like the good, peace loving sister Flying_still, and put our differences on the table and discuss them, i did not say ignore them but discuss them, to me like mutahib said hate club is a desease that we must over come.. derman brother search within your heart and i am sure with no doubt .. that you will find that you were wrong about me and those people who u recruited to join the club will be the reason of your distruction, but the good news i forgive you, i am a changed man .. i found peace with myself, i do not feel loving others as a weakness, to me hate is more likely a sign of weakness and no i did not become a buddhist, Islam thought me and i start to pay attention smile.gif love is good we all need it, lets give

A7LA-SHU   

all i can say is OG-MOTI sure got alot of lovers up in here lol.....

i feel the love already......

flying-still im with u on dat one.. girl let me know when u really wanna kick darman's behind. i be more than happy to help..... :Dicon_razz.gif just out of love lol

Adna   

salaama calykum

well,,, i feel left out now,,, shoul i cry now,,,hmmmm,, ok let me wipe my tears now. any ways OG-MOTI,that is nice of you we shoul hold hands and cry, we should love instead of war i beleive that and i hate when ppl got violent.I'm out of here now much love to ya'lll smile.gif

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

all i can say is OG-MOTI sure got alot of lovers up in here lol.....

i feel the love already......

flying-still im with u on dat one.. girl let me know when u really wanna kick darman's behind. i be more than happy to help.....
:Dicon_razz.gif
just out of love lol

I;ll let you know for sure...the more people the better :D

But i;m serious....they guy is just too much.

peace and luv

RaMpAgE   

i am starting a hate group and i am calling it the "Come and Kick OG's Stubid Ass Group

darman, if u need any funds too buy equipment like baseball bate, commmando knifes, swords,revolvers, semi-automatics ama usualy ak47 for skinnies> u know where too holla...1800-ram-hotline. :D

Changed   

i dont think i can show love when og_girl keep private messaging me cay ......girl i thought we was freinds just cuz the boy liked is my man now dont mean u need to show hate.........bisinka iyo yasinka naa nin raadso wa la helaye. :mad: ..........just kidding girl

Changed   

hmmmmmmmm i did not think of that

they will take me seriously.....

well ladies and gents she is not just dissing me

she left me a message on my phone saying she was gona kill me... :eek: ....where did u get my number from bal@0g girl......if u was in usa i would have had a restraining order against u....

stop asking me to leave my man and marry ur brother did i not say noooooooo noooooo o..iga qaley walaalo.......

ladies a gents its aa joke for the record am bored and she is an easy sport ;)

Blessed   

Seems like I am the only one without an OPEN ENEMY :D:D

I'm feeling left out ... fight with me now!!!

*joke*

I can't be bothered with ya'll ... icon_razz.gif

RaMpAgE   

Seems like I am the only one without an OPEN ENEMY

I'm feeling left out ... fight with me now!!!

*joke*

I can't be bothered with ya'll ...

I also like too see a catfight :D

Ariadne   

Originally posted by rudy:

now the EVIL OF AXIS, headed by Pyro-pixie and so damn insane darman! has been identified, wait till

they get a LOAD OF Nin Yabiin! the righteous bro!

I get my own axis wow! *sniff* I think I 'm gonna start getting all mushy now I'm an axis of evil never in my deppest nightmares *sniff*....I have to go.... *runs to the washroom in hopes no one saw her about to cry*

Mizz_lexus attacks OG_moti

I wouldnt call that a attack.... :rolleyes:

desertrose attacked by Mizz_lexus

When did that happen? OG_Moti stop making stuff up just because you want to see a cat fight happen.

And why is it that ama doing all the attacking?

OG_Moti are you trying to make me look bad?

I hope that isnt the case. Or I might have to attack you once again. (That was not a threat)

Peace and Love....That's what OG_Moti wants.

Whatever helps you sleep at night....OG

OG-MOTI,

i have asked you to slip me OG_GIRL's number but you ignored me and now she is on your back!

the girl is bored in Kuwait, she needs to have some fun and wherelse to begin but right here under my Kingdom.

now what you say buddy?