Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Women are beautiful Only when Slim!

hilal   

you people are only looking at one point the point only the jeoulous people see: since they can not be as slim as my community with out even trying .I am a model and for some one to claim they take us slim ladies to the catwalk coz we look like GAY what the shit r u saying

OG_Girl   

Salaam all missed u All

here i am posting from library ..lol

Man Of Freedom , don't u know that freedom have limits and u should use it with respect ......lol i am speaking like man father

ok ok let me back to the topic , : somali woman when they r young mothers tell them not to eat coz she is (GHABAR)<-- girl in somali

but after marriage she eats 10 times a day ....lol -joke -

salam

Kool_Kat   

I am sick and tired of Somali men putting their women down, and saying they are ugly or they get fat once married and have children...

Reality check, at least there is a time when women are considered beautiful, whether it is before marriage or children...Now with that said, what's up with Somali men...Skinny, dark and ugly...I am not saying all of them look like that...but believe me the majority looks ugly, before they get married, and they seem to get uglier after marriage...Wax lee madmadoow oo madaxyo weyne, lugo yaryarna leh, uffff...Bal isfiirsha idinka, inteydaa hablaha Somaaliyeed sidaas uga hadlin...Like they say "Isuma jeedaa reerkii laayay" or something like that...

Besides, what so beautiful about a skinny woman, I am not saying they are ugly...but what's so beautiful about bones sticking out every where in her body...Ee hadeey saas tahay, ordohoo qalfoof raad sada...

OG_Girl   

kool kat salaam first :

i am totally with u they r ugly too have u seen those here in Kuwait .......lol moti will kill me but wallahi weather is too hot for them or they just look too dark like midofnight ........lol

salaam

Kool Cat are u jeaulous? Don't be, there is new drug that will make u slim and beautiful. do u know that Somali Women are the most beautiful in the world and they should stay that way before and after marriage! As for OG_Girl please don't be a parrot.

ManOfWisdom,

With that being said, do you have a modelling contract? since you think Somali women should all be model-looking....how about YOU?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ariadne   

Manofwisedom, for a man of wisedom you sure are lacking the basic elementary concept of beautiful is not synonoumous with slim.

It's people who get them confused that confuse other people. Thats why eating disorders are prevalent in pre-teen and teenage girls as well as women in their early 20s. Someone or something misinforms them tells them they would be prettier if they were ten pounds thinner, bombards them with skinny magazine models and tells them to eat less of this or that. What I'm tryng to say here is there are plenty of youngsters on this site that are easily impressionable. Just because your conufused it's no reason to confuse them. I will repeat it once more beautiful is not synomous with slim or thin or skinny or dying ..er..I mean anorexic.

Juxa   

sorry to burst yr bubble, but aaaaaah, ami missing something? :confused: truely what are u trying to advertice?

ok i admit the lady is pretty, maasha allah. so are many, correction most somali girls smile.gif however i can not understand what is yr message, somali girls are pretty, so they should go half naked and parade their cowro in paris fashion shows.

are u saying leave marriage and family, so that u could keep yr beauty and become fashion model?

plz dont get mixed up, u free to say some women waa kala daadaatan after marriage and having kids, but this is behaviour we should condemn and not encourage our girls to follow. where is diinteeni? where is nin yaaban and dhaqankii when u need them :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Kool Cat are u jeaulous? Don't be, there is new drug that will make u slim and beautiful. do u know that Somali Women are the most beautiful in the world and they should stay that way before and after marriage!b]

Do you even hear yourself...I suggest you go back to your first post and reread it...Then tell me how hypocritical that sounds? One time you're saying Somali Women are Ugly once married and have children...And then you turn around and say Somali women are beautiful...Gosh...

I have nothing to be jeaulous about...I am happy with what God has given me, Alhamdulilah...Besides being skinny or fat doesn't make you beautifull...It is how you work with what you have...And believe me I have no problem doing that...

N'way, all I am saying is, it is sick for a man to consider his wife ugly once he marries her or has children...That's is not a real man...Or else he'll be running around for the rest of his life trying to find that "model looking" wife...

Besides, this girl on the photo was not divorced becaus she gained weight after having a baby...May be you should check your sources...

OG_Girl   

lol rudy

she is somali model ,

man of wisedom , all i can say that lady of urs can't even come close to me and i have witness :D

OG_Girl   

manofwisedom , that was a joke u could laught

damn! u want me prove my ugly face or what ??

or shall i send my picture to u ??man grow up that lil tricks wont scare my lil 3 yrs cousin

salaam :D