Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Girls, Tell Me Ur Fragrant!

OG_Girl   

lol@miss Bee , Sweetie,I just love perfumes, you know how hot is our weather and humidity, If you don't put perfume you will smell like a fish...lol.

TO Mr NGONGE ,

To buy for Mrs NGONGE or some thing else ;)

3alyna hal 7aji!! icon_razz.gif

PS: by the way how we can post and SOL is down ? :confused:

salam

Pacifist   

wow perfumes are my weakness

1) ralph by ralph lauren

2) Hot couture by givenchy

3) jadore by dior

4) Gucci rush 1

5) chanel chance

6) coco modemoseille

7) Pink victoria secret

8) Aqua di gio for women

9) Roberto by Roberto CAVALI

10)Dolce & Gabana Light and blue

11) Burberry

12) All the Escadas Island kiss, ibiza hippie,magnatism

13) Happy clinique

oky enough i collect them

men these perfumes are great

dolce and gabana, desire, aqua di gio and 1881

pearl   

lol...there are at least 4 perfumes hidden somewhere in my room that i havnt touch for 2yrs brand new.....cuz i love them sooooo much i wont even wear it...is this NORMAL?

right now i have this perfume that is from arabta...doesnt even say its name in english..and it’s the Arabic name is soo tiny i cant even read it...but its smells of cinnamon...i love it sooo much...i spray at least couple times a day…cuz its wears out fast..thats what i hate about them arabic perfumes....they dont last..

favorite list:

gucci rush--gucci

oceanus..body shop

jean paul--gaultier..absolute favourite...2 tumbs up

fukc--french connection...naughty name! Cuz its actually **** ..but who are they foolin..

dolca vita--cristian dior....i HATE HATE the fhrenhiet for men....smells of medicine..yuck!

Salma   

You know what ppl, the perfumes' smell change from one person to another. I mean i can use Kenzo flower but when another girl use it; the smell become different. Bcz our skins are different. I think some chemical reactions happen when you put a perfume in your body and the same perfume gives different smell with another person. I mean sometimes it happens that you smell a wonderfull smell and you ask about it, get it from the market and put it, remain for a while, you feel the smell is different than on that person or in the market LOL. Thats why i stick to my own perfume collections. And it takes me sometime to get a new perfume which works with me. I bought many perfumes and they are either laying in the table or i gave them to other ppl.

Do you believe that not all perfumes work with your bodies?!