Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Why do women suck at the wheels?

looooooooooool shyhem that's funny it seems older or younger men got only one thing in their mind.

But how about this, why do guyz when lost don't want to ask for direction. They just pretend like they know where they going but have no clue and just refuse to ask for direction????????

shyhem   

Brown sugah

Whats with big city/small village theory. Obviously it ain't holding any water.Remember u're the one driving the car and not the city.The city is just there for u to enjoy it.Next time they invite u to UN meeting in NYC,please wear u'r safety belt and don't assume u will be a good driver since u're a woman driving her pink car in the big apple.

As for racing with ladies,sorry to dissappoint u sister.The only race i do with the ladies,doesn't happen on the road nor does it happen in public ...........

Scorpion sista

That's so true.I have done it many times and will properly do it the near future.U c we men like our freedom and as search the idea of depending on others(asking direction is dependency remember) is absolutely ridiculas. We are supposed to led and asking direction is basically opposite of what we are trying to achieve,epecially if its a lady trying to bug us with all weird kind of direction.

I rather be late for my destination than ask a direction, and if u're my passenger i say sit in the car and don't say none and touch none.

loooooool Shyhem I guess then i would never be a passenger in ur car :D:D:D Actually my Pop is smart so he taught me how to read a map and whenever we got lost i just would figure out an alternative way to get back on the road..... ;);)

But hopefully this topic teaches us that women and men have this weird habits on the road and we just got to live with it that's all......

Kool_Kat   

Ohhh, Shyhem, I really feel you on this topic...I have this friend who drives like there ain't no rules or regulations to driving...Walaahi, I have to find a new name/word for the way she drives, cuz driving doesn't even explain how this chick drives...

But on the other hand, you have female drivers like moi...The best of the best...Walaahay, I think I am one of the best, if not the best female driver around...Isfaanis na igama aha...I am just a damn good driver...Am out...

Blessed   

I guess some brothers would say anything to have a lil debate thing going with the sisters :rolleyes:

Statistics and insurance quotes proof that women are better drivers.

I must say, I do rate faraxs in their driving skills. Ladies, do you ever walk down the street and all of the sudden you spot a car doing the a u-turn within secs. Not only that, they car drives back, stops by you and but there sits a farax ready to do a smoothy on ya.

Apparently he is lost... but after a few 'stop the bs' advices from the girl he admits that, he spotted a pretty girl down the road and just couldn't pass her loooooooool (this u know to be complete bs).

But just think, all these thoughts are processed within a matter of seconds ... lest not forget all the m-s-m and driving that had to take place. WOMEN cannot do that. So, I guess men have good all arround coordination ;) or could that be the very reason that ya'll get into trouble on the roda... watching women too much!

Curly   

Hey Women are safer drives, haven't you heard of Diamond the insurance company just for woman? They’ve got the lowest rates just for women, because they know women aren't gonner cost them many, like those reckless men on the roads.

If I had it my way I wouldn't allow men to drive until the ages of 30!!! (When they‘ve matured finally)