Sign in to follow this  
Armz_23

Allow me to introduce myself.

Armz_23   

Asalaamu calaykum WR WB to all normads, i am so Contented to take this opportunity and proudly express myself to all y'll Intellectual and amazing SOL.i have taken off my hat 4 y'll after reading some of the excellent topics that has been posted in all sections,and the amount of usefull site that has been shared at one another is remarkable. maashallah, my allah bless y'll. By the way since i am fresh from the boat (as y'll state call it flight 13), i would really appreciate it if i can have few min of your precious time by actually telling who must who be + their character, since i shall be sharing ideas with them.

Many thnx to y,ll.

Armz_23   

Hi there aeronwen, thnx for the wlc sist/bro, really appreciate that. i am so astonished on the way you have spotted my special field, as it takes time on most ppl.

WELCOME ,,, i'm boqorka jacaylka here ,,, need any love concerns ?? ,,, just gimme a call ,,

by da way ,, don't start with hooking up gurls ,,, seems to be that soon from u ,,,, be careful meeshaan haweenka aa ragga kufsada ,,,,,

:D:D:D

by da way ,, don't start with hooking up gurls ,,, seems to be that soon from u ,,,, be careful meeshaan haweenka aa ragga kufsada ,,,,,

Churchill man

listen to jacaylbaro he has been raped by this ladies a lot of times he is talking from experience so watch out :D:D

SoMa_InC   

^^^lol

Armz My fellow Brixton Kid welcome aboard. So where is the 23 from, is that the half price age? Cmon now this aint the Home Office, rearrange those numbers and hit the nail on the head, after all its just a number. Go on change it to 32.

Armz_23   

thnx 4 the invitation Homeboy, even dough you are a bit too late. laakin waa iska caadi, qof bidaar dheer oo salaan la soo hor maray wili aduunka lama sheegin LET ALONE eey ka dhacday. horta kaalay, waxaa lagaa dhigay MODERATOR aa maqlaye, eena waxaa isku maleysaa BUSH oo white house laga interview gareynaayo. damn hommie, exposing my age lyke that, word which u.

by the way u know i still luv you, rite,rite.

Stoic == (double joint) Soma_Inc -- (single joint) Armz_23.

This is becoming a family affair eh? :D Who else is in this circle?

*reluctantly says*

Welcome Armz.

"i'm boqorka jacaylka here ,,, "

LoooL In that case anigu waxaan ahey boqoradi jaceylka :cool: Noo I'm too pessimistic but keep at it jacayl baro!

Arms velkom maa son!and give your ol' eedo a hug with those strong armz of yours!lol

*rubs eyes*.....7 of 9 is that YOU under there macaanto?

Stoic == (double joint) Soma_Inc -- (single joint) Armz_23.

That's the brixton i remember.Hey by the way how are they treating somalis there.I remember we had to go into a major fight with the jamaicans there back in 1990 'cos they were robbing all the somali women of their little social money they got at the post office.It was a good fight,well planned and executed and they stopped but dont know what happened since.

Armz_23   

Once again, i would lyke to thnx each and every one of y'll namads that has warmly wlc me and made me feel ease in this "SOL society". Your contribution ment a lot to me, and i really appreciate that. specially seeing how iPod wiggle and giggles in the dance floor + giving my new/unknown eedo (quruxley) a tight hug, which felt tremendous ;) .

and to brother Orgilaqe, brixton has changed significantly over the last few years bro. in 1990's, it was countable on the amount of somalis that was living into the jamaican area/state. whereas now the area is overburden by our kind (horn of africa)of ppl.hence, we have captured the blocks and no longer suffer's a great damage no more, and finally our mammers are walking freely with their chin-up, flashing their million dollar chains on.

Quruxley watch out Mr Churchill is feeling you(nuursi uu ku jira)

Hey bro good to see Brixton on the mend and just out of curiosity you seem very laid back, how many spliffs have you had :D:D after all It's brixton we are talking about and since we've taken it over(somalis that is) spoils of war include a number of spliffs :D