Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Travel Game: which city?

SeeKer   

Bristol? icon_razz.gif

I have to run and finish cleaning the kitchen before prayers laters......shouldn't you be tucked in somewhere?

BOB   

Tucked in somewhere? buona matusi tena? tuma message ki chini chini. :D

P.S it's official you're Cheating

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

lmao @ cheating. You mean you figured out that if you post images from a url it is easy to trace it to the origination point icon_razz.gif Now if that is the case tell me what city my photo was taken from?

Just to clarify I have been to Manchester, Montpellier and Philly and I tend to explore places I travel to till I am as conversant as a native. smile.gif

BOB samahani kama wafikiri nimekutusi. Labda nikutumie mkate wa sinia ufuturu nae. I have become a pro at it this ramadhan. Saum njema.

Seeker...I stand correct.That's not Longfellow bridge.The background fooled me. It looks like the Boston financial district/downtown.

If not in Boston, then where...hhhmm?

Tuujiye   

maasha allah... War hadee Xamar faraha ka qaadi lahaayeen, saan ee u taagnaan laheed meenta....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

lmao @ cheating. You mean you figured out that if you post images from a url it is easy to trace it to the origination point
icon_razz.gif
Now if that is the case tell me what city my photo was taken from?

Just to clarify I have been to Manchester, Montpellier and Philly and I tend to explore places I travel to till I am as conversant as a native.
smile.gif

BOB samahani kama wafikiri nimekutusi. Labda nikutumie mkate wa sinia ufuturu nae. I have become a pro at it this ramadhan. Saum njema.

I'm not a geek. :D

I'd take a wild guess and say Newcastle in UK...if not then it must be Sydney. :D

Nime fikiri uli enda Coast...kumbe ulikuwa nyumbani eating mahamri. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by BOB:

it's official you're
Cheating

:D:D:D

Waan yaabanaa odayga xariifsanaa baan is lahaa.
Ina aabow Seeker waa bilcaan. redface.gif lucky she doesn't even bother reading Somali...she's beyond Sijui...she's Hajui. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

The Zack   

Bob, I figured that out the hard way on another thread LOl@bilcaan, hope she doesn't read that part.

MMA, brazil aa? And u expected us to know that? Waddamada caddaanka uun na weydii ninyahow, no hispanics, meelahaas iskama dhiibno vacay-na uma aadnee.

All you have to do if you want to cheat,just quote the person's post, check the url link, and most likely the name of the city will be there..lol Unless the picture has been copied from flicker or the other photo hosting sites.. :D Seeker pic must be Sydney if not London...

Zack, Brazilians are not Hispanic :D